Maxgasser Seats at Daytona

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Patmax here sending my apologies and regrets that I cannot make it to Daytona's Vmax events due to a family health occurrence. I still plan on having seats at the Florida "Tech Day" even if I cannot be there, I'm sure Kyle will let me drop them off for the event as the Cancer center is close to his location. Again, my apologies to all who hoped to check out these wonderful seats but test trials are still available for the asking by contacting myself or Rick @ Maxgasser.com
Have a great time at Daytona guys!
Patrick

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

First things first Patrick, Nick Is in my thoughts!

Pat, prayers are going for your family.

Still trying to get one or the other of my bikes ready to ride, dunno if it's gonna happen. Still would like to go even if it's by pickup. My buddy is ready to go last I checked, but life can have roadblocks. If we go, we'll stay in Melbourne & commute ea. day.

Anyone know if there is any bike auction this year in Deland @ Stetson U as in yrs. past? I haven't been able to find anything about it, seems like the Jan. events in Las Vegas have kept the auction from happening.

Two places I want to visit, Boxenstopp's & Destination Daytona to see if Kyle is there. Where is the Hess gas station Coprunner was mentioning? Someplace on US1 or US 92?

We like to go to the short track races at the west end of the stadium but we usually only go one night.

Latest posts

Back