meet Percie

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Guys(& gals)

I'd like to introduce you to Percie, she was'nt spose to arrive untill next friday but my wife and one of a kind son made it happen early(tonight) Oil pump done,DDclutch mod done.

I'll ride her a couple times then in the garage she goes for some R&D

Attachments

• 190 SURPRISE.jpg
    190 SURPRISE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 187 meet Percie.jpg
    187 meet Percie.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 108
sweeet, looks like xmas came early for ya man, congrats.......didnt know guys were doing DD mod on those, cool.

Thanks Ro, I ve been spending some time on the starmax forum(I planed on getting the 2010 next week) and yes they say the DD clutch mod makes a big differance on the GEN II so while it was apart for the oil pump my son had them do it, I'll ride it tomorrow,sposed to be 40 here!

One of the best things with that bike is the slipping clutch... No problems on hard downshifting and locking rear wheel, so no worries when DDing the clutch...

Congrats on the new Max! Well deserved Brother.

It sounds that soon the Gen II owners will have a new seat option to consider.

Can you say burn out in the living room, come on I dare you!!!

Mike

Congrats on the new Max! Well deserved Brother.

It sounds that soon the Gen II owners will have a new seat option to consider.

Can you say burn out in the living room, come on I dare you!!!

Mike

Mike, thank you. yes. yes, and maybe if it had more then 1.4 miles on it.I will be riding it today but Im going to try to hold off on burn outs for a while:biglaugh:

Yeah the burn out in the living room. But somehow good option to keep in mind for getting ride of the wife hahaha lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

since the wife played a big part in getting the 2010 here.......................... I'll keep her.

C'mon Rick, you on a vmax (a new especially) and no burnouts? Whats this world coming to???

Congrats and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Love the 2010 Vmax....thants my choice of colors if I were to get one too!

Mike, thank you. yes. yes, and maybe if it had more then 1.4 miles on it.I will be riding it today but Im going to try to hold off on burn outs for a while:biglaugh:

Nice bike Rick! Your wife and son are super cool for making that happen for Christmas!

Take care,
G Man

Congrats. Rick, she's a sweatheart. Let us know how long you hold off on the hole shot
rofl_200.gif

MERRY Christmas,
Steve

Any day and everyday is a good day to get a Vmax but the best day is when it's YOUR day to get a new Max! Enjoy the honeymoon. Don't forget to wear protection.
PATMAX
PS. Cold air means more HP!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back