michigan boyz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
ITS SURPOSE TO BE 60 DEGREES:confused2: ON SAT.11/10/12 WHAT YA THINKING ON A SHORT 2 TO 3 HOUR SMOKE FEAST ON THE WEST SIDE...............:rofl_200:

Bill i know Tom is not the best vidio man for the job but could you give him a chance and let him get some vidio of one of your long one's. I think chad has tought him alot and i feel he will do a good job. Wish i could make it but bike is in storge. U guys make sure bill lights up all he can or it will be a long winter for him.

Hell yeah Bill, I'm in! I was going to put it up this week until I seen the weather forecast for the weekend.

You must be mind readers!.........I was just going to post up for a weekend ride!........Sunday would work better for me but I could get away for a few hours Sat if needed, Been putting the hurt on the Metz lately but have enough left for a nice Hooligan outing!............:punk:.............Tom.

Sunday is a definite no-go for me. Saturday could possibly work.

Where are you guys thinking of meeting? The coast may be too far for me to go... so, I'm a maybe depending on the details.

:rofl_200:Tom from the looks of your posting pic it wouldent be a good idea to go on this ride. Im sure you have a blown head gasket:rofl_200:............Mike

Silly Max boy.............You only wish you could smoke your tire like that!.............Maybe if you're a good lad your mom will get you a Metzler for christmas..............:biglaugh:.................As for video, Jarred and I shot some with my camera last Sunday, the Gopro is far superior but it turned out ok for what it was, hopefully someone can shoot footage so Wildman and I can go head to head on 2nd gear smokers!.....The student challenges the Master............:punk:............Tom.

so Wildman and I can go head to head on 2nd gear smokers!.....The student challenges the Master............:punk:............Tom.

Tom, you've come a long way and getting real good w/ the 2nd gear smokers.... but my coin is on the Master !! :rofl_200:

BTW.... great avatar pic !!!

Gr is in the middle!...........Maybe hit the Gun Lake/yankee springs area?....................Tom.

Is that all you guys care about, who can do the best burn out, who can do the longest wheelie, who has the fastest Vmax? If so, you are a true fucking Michigan hooligan! See ya Saturday, 2FEAR!

Got permission from the boss to come BUT, I have to install a new outlet in the bathroom.
Geez! The demands placed on me never stop!!

Im THINKING COOPERSVILLE THEN RAISEING HELL FROM THERE:punk:...............TOM FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR PIC YOUR DAM FEET ARE DOWN......:biglaugh:....THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT.................LMAO..............I GOT MY DIME ON YOU TOM.....:worthy:

Im THINKING COOPERSVILLE THEN RAISEING HELL FROM THERE:punk:...............TOM FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR PIC YOUR DAM FEET ARE DOWN......:biglaugh:....THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT.................LMAO..............I GOT MY DIME ON YOU TOM.....:worthy:
What time you thinking of meeting up?

SAT IS THE DAY FOR SMOKE..................DEPENDS ON WEATHER OFCOUSE...........:eusa_dance: STUDENT......VS...........MASTER.......:ummm:SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS CALLING THE THE BLACK GRILLER OUT..:biglaugh:..LOL

Coopersville B-king at 11am sat it is............We'll be there, I know it's a bit far for you Chad but I hope you can make it, with Wildman in the mix it has the makings of a stellar hooligan video op!............:punk:.............As for you Master tire griller, I need some one to compare my progress to as your the only other one around here pulling off 2nd gear rollers........:biglaugh:..........Looking foreward to an end of season ride with everyone!....................Tom.

Yeah, not sure, Coopersville is about 120 miles one way for me. The weather would have to be really nice. We'll see, I'll try to let you guys know ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back