michigan boyz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meet place is whitmore lake. See 4hour ride to hell thread.

..........hope you can make it scott.......:biglaugh:

That offer to ride my gen2 still stands if you're interested. :eusa_dance:

Weather forecast is stating a 60% chance of rain in my area, so even if I manage to be awake tomorrow morning I may not be able to make Coopersville at 11am if I have to ride through an hour or so of rain.

What's the proposed route? Are you staying around central MI or heading towards the west side?

Scott

Well, you east side Nancys have a nice ride!....Be sure to hit Starbucks for your favorite Latte or expresso on your way to the bridge club meeting, Be mindfull of those crazy moped riders as we know they frighten you, meanwhile, the west side hooligans will be laying down rubber, running in the tripple digits and taking advantage of real V-Max power, the way they were intended to be ridden!.........Probally no film at 11 but you can imagine what we'll be up to!.......:biglaugh:.......Tom

East side Nancy's :rofl_200: That's cool tho, I don't blame anyone not wanting to ride 2 hours of super slab for a couple hour ride this time of year in Michigan. Steve, we are riding Saturday per our text, as far as other rider go the more the merrier. Just make sure you tell them this is a point and shoot session not a scenic tour or where's Waldo ride, hoping you can join us.....

Last edited:
That offer to ride my gen2 still stands if you're interested. :eusa_dance:

Weather forecast is stating a 60% chance of rain in my area, so even if I manage to be awake tomorrow morning I may not be able to make Coopersville at 11am if I have to ride through an hour or so of rain.

What's the proposed route? Are you staying around central MI or heading towards the west side?

Scott
....im always interested scott..........i still hope you can make it..:eusa_dance:.....i just want to take a gen2 for a spin nothing crazy:biglaugh: just want to check it out...........and thanks for the offer that still stands...:worthy:........

....im always interested scott..........i still hope you can make it..:eusa_dance:.....i just want to take a gen2 for a spin nothing crazy:biglaugh: just want to check it out...........and thanks for the offer that still stands...:worthy:........

Any time... and you can get as crazy as you like as long as you pay for any damages. :biglaugh:

Unfortunately, I'm going to wuss out and pass on the ride today (I know, I know... I suck). :looser: Sorry, not feelin' it this morning and I'm going to stay closer to home when I'm out riding later this afternoon.

Stay safe out there guys and I hope to hang out with everyone again next riding season. :punk:

Scott

Any time... and you can get as crazy as you like as long as you pay for any damages. :biglaugh:

Unfortunately, I'm going to wuss out and pass on the ride today (I know, I know... I suck). :looser: Sorry, not feelin' it this morning and I'm going to stay closer to home when I'm out riding later this afternoon.

Stay safe out there guys and I hope to hang out with everyone again next riding season. :punk:

Scott
............BE CAREFUL TODAY RIDING SCOTT....WE WILL RIDE AGAIN NEXT SEASON..............:biglaugh:..................IF YOU LEFT NOW YOU COULD MAKE IT...........IF YOU LEFT AT 10:00 YOU COULD MAKE IT YOURE ON A GEN 2.....:punk:.......LMAO.......

Well, I didn't get as many miles in the saddle as I had hoped today (got interrupted with a round of golf), but I burned up a tank of gas and may have exceeded the speed limits on a few occasions and still managed to get caught in the rain just as I was heading home.

I hope everyone enjoyed what was probably the last warm riding weather we will see in MI this year. I will be removing collision coverage on all my summer toys on Monday, so if it's not raining tomorrow that will be the last time the Vmax sees the road until next spring.

A BIG thanks to all my Michigan Hooligan brothers for some great rides this summer and I'm already looking forward to the next riding season. :punk: :cheers: :You_Rock: :th_peace: :peace out bike:

Scott

Ha ha ha. Kos you dont slam the brothers much on here but when you do you do a good job. Now that was some funny ass shit tom.

It was great riding with you brother scott. Next year will be even better. Take care and keep life fun.

It was a great ride today!........Ol'e Eric on his Harley did an outstanding job leading the Hooligans through the mid Mi countryside!.......Although I'm getting better at the 2nd gear smokers, the Master had to school me a few times!.......Always good to ride with the west side boyz!.........Tom.

A Special Reserve (Glenfiddich 12 y/o single malt) toast to all you guys...

photo.jpg

Cheers,

Scott

Yeah mike we'll have to make a trip to the track and go from a dig. None of this rolling take off stuff. Reminds me of all the Honda boys that can't drive their cars lol. Should run better now that I have the exhaust and working of the carbs a bit thanks to some advise from 2fear

IT WAS FUN RIDING WITH THE BOYZ AGAIN.......:biglaugh:............TOM YOU ARE GETTING THEM 2nd GEAR ROLLERS DOWN.............:punk:

Back