Mod Monkey tip of the week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to kick the dead horse again, but for $3K I'd buy another bike or I'd pony up another $1-2K for a 1500 motor setup...that would be fun. :D

Mr MM,if you want to make friends,:biglaugh: you need to stear maxer's in a more reasonable direction:eusa_dance:,like lets say:hmmm:............ a good looking comfy:new_ani: seat,I here the passenger area of a MAXGASSER would be a good place for you to get off your maxer's back for a while:clapping: and enjoy the ride!:punk:

MM must have gotten into a bad batch of bananas I'd say.

Definately he's been smoking the peels or something. maybe he just likes to suck on them? LOL

I've pretty much banished the monkey. I tore up my list and I'm just going to replace the muffler with a 4" trapp with a 2.5" core and repaint the body parts I screwed up last spring, thats it. My bike is running too good to screw with it. :eusa_dance:

Sweet Jesus, what does a Monkey have to do to get a bit o' respect here:ummm: Ok, so they are a bit spendy, but was just showing what was out there for that unique look. Am sure that there are much more cost effective SOLUTIONS to braking, but damn are they good looking. Will find you cheap buggers something today that is "cost effective" and then see what you all want to whine about. GEEZ, just trying to help:rofl_200:

I might question the "everything you need" part but it looks like fun.

Does anybody know much about these things? Prolly running that 4 barrel would kill the 'around town' mileage....eh? :confused2:

Do it Dan! You can put it on SallyMax! The nitous can be left in place and used to cool the intake charge so you can crank up the boost above 6lbs! When your motor croaks from running 15lbs take it over to PCW (as you said, only 1 hr away) and get a 1500 built with forged 8:1 pistons and FLY off into the sunset on the Taconic!

Do it Dan! You can put it on SallyMax! The nitous can be left in place and used to cool the intake charge so you can crank up the boost above 6lbs! When your motor croaks from running 15lbs take it over to PCW (as you said, only 1 hr away) and get a 1500 built with forged 8:1 pistons and FLY off into the sunset on the Taconic!

That's a hell of a plan Mike!!! Prolly get the whole thing taken care of for under $15K don't ya think?

Sounds like YOU may be the Mod Monkey....or a close disciple!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ever since hearing the vid of Novie's bike I'd love to have that sound!! Altho, being the practical fuck that I am I could set up a CD with some speakers for a couple hundred, 'pipe' the blower sound into my helmet, and play with the $14,800 that's left over!! :punk:

Assuming I had the $15K to begin with.....that is!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I REALLY like the way you think, Danny should DEFINITELY get this done!! Sending the troops to BRC!

Why? Have you decided to ask your spouse for permission:confused2: Remember it is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask for permission:rofl_200: Get'r done!

No, no....nothing like that! Just that the last time 'the troop' came after my hard earned coin I was forced to incinerate a bunch of them....figured a gentle reminder might be in order!

BTW....those sock monkeys burn with a pretty blue flame....don't know why???:confused2:

Oh man, I hope the vegitation grows back in time for BR2011! I'm almost feeling sorry for those furry vermin...I did say almost!:biglaugh:
Your farmer neighbor may look down on ya for denuding the landscape but will understand your defensive action once you explain the infestation!:biglaugh:

Bah, bring on your napalm, we have a "Super Secret" weapon of choice that we will be wheeling into place to counter your attacks. All that will suffer will be the grass and trees:biglaugh:

I think it's time to capture and train up some of those local woodpeckers Danny! Releasing a few of them in woods with a taste for monkey I think should do the trick! Maybe Reba could talk with some of her wild cousins which would make for a nice night patrol for any nightime operations that the MM's might throw at you!:punk:

I think it's time to capture and train up some of those local woodpeckers Danny! Releasing a few of them in woods with a taste for monkey I think should do the trick! Maybe Reba could talk with some of her wild cousins which would make for a nice night patrol for any nightime operations that the MM's might throw at you!:punk:

That's a great idea Brian!! Incorporate the 'local predators,' there's certainly plenty of them!!

A couple nights ago a band of coyotes 'spooled up' right outside the bedroom window around midnight!! Man, any monkeys hearing that would have been on the next bus outta here....that's for sure!!

That and a little 'Bobcat Back-up'.....come-on monkeys, come make the resident killers happy!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Why? Have you decided to ask your spouse for permission:confused2: Remember it is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask for permission:rofl_200: Get'r done!

more like beg for forgiveness and ask for permission lol!!!!!

That's a great idea Brian!! Incorporate the 'local predators,' there's certainly plenty of them!!

A couple nights ago a band of coyotes 'spooled up' right outside the bedroom window around midnight!! Man, any monkeys hearing that would have been on the next bus outta here....that's for sure!!

That and a little 'Bobcat Back-up'.....come-on monkeys, come make the resident killers happy!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Dan you sure it was coyotes spooled up under your window and not Tim coming back for more coffee at wee hours of the night :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back