More @#$% SNOW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you stay dry Garrett! :eusa_pray:

thanks man. its nice to have riding weather here in feb/march but fuck its never rained like it has this year. so far the new drainage system (yes i went to hope depot and got 10' gutters and hard-pvc to run the sump and gutter downspouts out of) seems to be 'helping' but only time will tell. flood warning 'til 1am.

thanks man. its nice to have riding weather here in feb/march but fuck its never rained like it has this year. so far the new drainage system (yes i went to hope depot and got 10' gutters and hard-pvc to run the sump and gutter downspouts out of) seems to be 'helping' but only time will tell. flood warning 'til 1am.

This is a huge storm!! Good luck out there Garrett, do you have a high wind warning along with the rain? County emergency channel just issued a high wind warning in effect until tomorrow morning.

Shit, shouldda left the generator running!! :bang head:

You guys need to kick that low pressure system that's sitting over you out to sea. It's pushing some cold a$$ winds towards me, but at least no snow for now. Stay warm and dry fellas!

This is a huge storm!! Good luck out there Garrett, do you have a high wind warning along with the rain? County emergency channel just issued a high wind warning in effect until tomorrow morning.

Shit, shouldda left the generator running!! :bang head:

oh yea wind warning too danny! ugh its gonna be a rough one.

I am at work.......we got trees and wires down all over the place:damn angry:

Were getting some snow now and it looks like were going to have "periods of snow" off/on the next couple of days. We need a nice Alberta clipper to slow that low on outta here!

Were getting some snow now and it looks like were going to have "periods of snow" off/on the next couple of days. We need a nice Alberta clipper to slow that low on outta here!

It's a stubborn one Brian!! Isn't showing any signs of moving out at all, just sittin' here spinning around & around!

They cancelled the wind warning about an hour ago....I question the wisdom of that!! :ummm: There'll be plenty of firewood laying around after this deal, just hope it's not laying on the roof!! :biglaugh:

They make V-maxs for that too!

00_mm700_blu_1.jpg

Almost bought me a Vmax sled last winter........ Kind of glad I didnt to be honest.

and when during the 'mod' season would u have found time to ride it? :rofl_200:

happy to report we got some slight water in my unifinished part of the basement, none in the finished.

the unfinished part is an addition and it seems on the first line of re-bar holes left over from the forming weep water. going to use some hydraulic cement to seal 'em up once it dries. right now i have 6 box fans and 2 dehumidifiers down there.

Love that pic! I got two snow days out of this wonderful New Jersey weather. Plus I made a lap around the block with my new snowblower and made a few bucks. Cant say I hate snow as much as I did after the last storm.

Latest posts

Back