morley and ufo pipe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ski3747270

Reaction score
I present the combination of:
Morley jet kit and UFO 4-1 drag pipe.

162.5 Main
177.5 PAJ2

119.8 hp
79.17 tq

Will figure out how to size the sheet properly and post the pic.

I am pleased with the smoothness (?) of the graph, no major dips in hp..I know, this thread is worthless without pics!

More to follow
Chris

Ah Hah! I have successfully attached a re-sized picture!
(that took longer than checking all 4 plugs...)

Really didnt know what to expect. I have been reading for a long time about how kerker was the best, stage 7, k&n air filter, etc., and how the new UFO pipe is supposed to outperform the kerker or whatever.

So it didnt crest the magic 120 mark. Thats fine.

It runs like a champ, the induction from morley's kit sounds amazing, and I get compliments all the time.

At least now I have a baseline for where my bike stands, and at the end of the day, i'm still pleased regardless if it was dynoed or not.

Thanks to all who have answered all my posts thus far, and helped me get to this point.

I would like some feedback however, about how to read the a/f graph at the bottom.

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• dyno1.jpg
    dyno1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 206
Looks like you can up the jet size by one and get your last power level out of it. Should increase torque and HP by a couple each. May even be able to go up 2 sizes. Other then that looks like it's flat enough torque curve to eat off of.

Sean Morley

Ah Hah! I have successfully attached a re-sized picture!
(that took longer than checking all 4 plugs...)

Really didnt know what to expect. I have been reading for a long time about how kerker was the best, stage 7, k&n air filter, etc., and how the new UFO pipe is supposed to outperform the kerker or whatever.

So it didnt crest the magic 120 mark. Thats fine.

It runs like a champ, the induction from morley's kit sounds amazing, and I get compliments all the time.

At least now I have a baseline for where my bike stands, and at the end of the day, i'm still pleased regardless if it was dynoed or not.

Thanks to all who have answered all my posts thus far, and helped me get to this point.

I would like some feedback however, about how to read the a/f graph at the bottom.

Thanks
Chris

Alright Chris. It appears your bike is running good:clapping: How many runs did they do? So now can I figure I'm getting at least 10 more hp outta mine since you never past me till I let off at 130:rofl_200:

Clay,

Had to throw that last part in there, huh?

Wait until I change some jetting around, then we'll talk.

I have read that well-running stock bikes run anywhere from 105-110, and there are always exceptions. You may be a better rider, you may have redlined yours in each gear, or maybe I was just giving half throttle so you wouldnt be embarrassed in your hometown.

I dont know if I should advertise what I was able to get for the $37.91 for the dyno, but I can tell you it was no less than 4 pulls.
Ed was very helpful in explaining what he was doing, and I look forward to making some changes and getting her dialed in just right.

I had to schedule the dyno weeks ago, dont think I can get another one before late summer.

When are you gonna put down the black paint and get yours on the dyno?
Chris

we will meet again....soon.

Looks good, nice and smooth; maybe slightly lean. Seans right, you could probably go up a size at least to richen it up a little.

Clay,

Had to throw that last part in there, huh?

Wait until I change some jetting around, then we'll talk.

I have read that well-running stock bikes run anywhere from 105-110, and there are always exceptions. You may be a better rider, you may have redlined yours in each gear, or maybe I was just giving half throttle so you wouldnt be embarrassed in your hometown.

I dont know if I should advertise what I was able to get for the $37.91 for the dyno, but I can tell you it was no less than 4 pulls.
Ed was very helpful in explaining what he was doing, and I look forward to making some changes and getting her dialed in just right.

I had to schedule the dyno weeks ago, dont think I can get another one before late summer.

When are you gonna put down the black paint and get yours on the dyno?
Chris

we will meet again....soon.

Looking forward to it, Chris :biglaugh:

Back