Muscle Engines

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats it from chronicles of riddick? furion? is sean a furion?

I will hit it up with some metal polish and then a wax to preserve most likely.

Wait a while before hitting that thing with wax... Probably won't take long to fully cure as it gets pretty hot but keep that in mind.

Chris

Latest Creation. This engine will make it into an "old" 99 Chassis I have laying around here. It's a 1300 with approx 25K miles that we put our normal fun stuff on. I will have it for a few events so guys can take it out and see what one runs like and then that bike will be available for sale.

This paint was done a little different and turned out awesome! Only thing different was the addition of the silver accents.

Sean

Attachments

• Fresh Paint Clutch Side.jpg
    Fresh Paint Clutch Side.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Fresh Paint Front View.jpg
    Fresh Paint Front View.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Fresh Paint Looking Down.jpg
    Fresh Paint Looking Down.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Fresh Paint Rear View.jpg
    Fresh Paint Rear View.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Fresh Paint Stator Side.jpg
    Fresh Paint Stator Side.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 124
Latest Creation. This engine will make it into an "old" 99 Chassis I have laying around here. It's a 1300 with approx 25K miles that we put our normal fun stuff on. I will have it for a few events so guys can take it out and see what one runs like and then that bike will be available for sale.

This paint was done a little different and turned out awesome! Only thing different was the addition of the silver accents.

Sean

Sweet, can I have a go in Topeka?

one2dmax,

I've been trying to get in contact with you regarding a 91' Vmax engine build-up. I want to pull the engine soon and would like to get the cost of a 1500cc rebuild with all the goodies: heads, cams and transmission strengthening. I used the email form on your web page, would you have another address, or way to contact you?

Here's Redbones Engine fresh from getting bead blasted. Should have paint on it today or tomorrow I would think. Ready to ship out late this week,

Sean

I love that bead blasted look. If I had the opurtunity to take the motor out,..I would leave it just like that.

Sean

Beautiful! Like that one the most

one2dmax,

I've been trying to get in contact with you regarding a 91' Vmax engine build-up. I want to pull the engine soon and would like to get the cost of a 1500cc rebuild with all the goodies: heads, cams and transmission strengthening. I used the email form on your web page, would you have another address, or way to contact you?

[email protected]
Hes usualy fast with answering.

I did send a note back so it may be caught in your spam box if you didn't get it.

Sean

Couple of recent projects getting close to completion.

Attachments

• Satin Black - 2006.jpg
    Satin Black - 2006.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Silver-Black Reaper.jpg
    Silver-Black Reaper.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 90
Back