my next thread is me with a VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
heading out first thing in the morning for Kansas. Gonna meet the vmax god and ride one of his vmx's away if it holds second gear and doesnt have a puddle under it haha.

hey sean can you sign my hoodie for me

wellMatt, I am sure Sean will sign your goodie if you are signing the check! You are gonna miss Hercules bike by a few months though. That is the one I would have wanted. Either way, I don't see you going wrong with anything Sean has and stands behind. Let me be the first to say "congrats"! Patmax.

Hah. Sean wouldn't sell ya a bike with a failing 2nd gear or a puddle underneath it i'm sure.

Congratulation!!! Sean will hook you up with a good ride, otherwise he wouldn't be selling it. As for the puddle, the only puddle I've seen under a Vmax is after the owner pisses themself :biglaugh:

I was SO tempted to take that G word out of your post... You can't go throwing that word around like that with Sean...

lol

J/K

Good Luck

LOL, took the bike for a test flog last night and it's running well. No puddles but maybe a rubber pile. Told him he could buy my 05 and i'd keep this one.

Sean

Latest posts

Back