My SAD day will make someone happy?!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
So the day has come, when I have to let go of my Max.:sad2:

I've just not been home for most of a year already, and going away again. I hate to see it sit and not get ridden like it should. So now it's for sale.:shot:

Here's the ad:http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=1120

Someone please snatch this most amazing bike! It's an absolute gem of an '86 with a stock motor that purrs like a big mean cat and goes like a raped ape at just 47,800 miles and lots of loving.

Also in the ad you can see I'm offering a few of the accessories separately if anyone here is interested before the bike sells as a whole. Check it out, don't miss out!

Captain Kyle is the guy to contact for any additional pictures, details or the actual sale.

I'm not going anywhere by the way, I love this forum and will be in and out as usual - time and work permitting.

Cheers my friends. My sad day :bang head: but at least I had a good last ride with Kyle today! :rocket bike:

sorry to hear it G! i messaged kyle about the bags, but she is a beaut of a bike!

i still owe u swingarm caps. i'll make some so you can bring 'em with ya so you'll be reminded of the vmax. u still want black on black? My basement finally is finished just about so i can do them soon.

let me know!

Yo Garrett, no worries my friend, I may get another Max in the future! Question will be Gen I or II, or a hybrid of both LOL

I have a few more months of traveling, work and other such fun until I get to that point though! I'll give ya an address once settled, wherever that will be. :)

Doesn't sound so sad Gaetan, for sure you will make someone happy :p
As you say, better to have someone riding it and seeing her in pic and knowing she's getting dusty :)
I just wonder how long you will resist to the itchiness and how long before you get a gen 2.

The monkey will miss you for sure hahaha

Gaetan's visit was a good time and sad as well. He's gonna be gone for some time and he's selling a bike that he put a whole lot of work and money into..
I took a couple pictures that have a front view of the bike and the others that were at CaptainKyle's yesterday.

Attachments

• 1986 Max.jpg
    1986 Max.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1986 VMax 2.jpg
    1986 VMax 2.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 60
Yo Garrett, no worries my friend, I may get another Max in the future! Question will be Gen I or II, or a hybrid of both LOL

I have a few more months of traveling, work and other such fun until I get to that point though! I'll give ya an address once settled, wherever that will be. :)

sounds good my friend!

So the day has come, when I have to let go of my Max.:sad2:

I've just not been home for most of a year already, and going away again. I hate to see it sit and not get ridden like it should. So now it's for sale.:shot:

Here's the ad:http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=1120

Someone please snatch this most amazing bike! It's an absolute gem of an '86 with a stock motor that purrs like a big mean cat and goes like a raped ape at just 47,800 miles and lots of loving.

Also in the ad you can see I'm offering a few of the accessories separately if anyone here is interested before the bike sells as a whole. Check it out, don't miss out!

Captain Kyle is the guy to contact for any additional pictures, details or the actual sale.

I'm not going anywhere by the way, I love this forum and will be in and out as usual - time and work permitting.

Cheers my friends. My sad day :bang head: but at least I had a good last ride with Kyle today! :rocket bike:
Tis a sad that you are selling your Vmax but it will go to a good home (hopefully) that will treat her with as much respect and care that you have. Glad you are going to stay in touch as you can! We will look forward to day when you again own a Vmax!:punk::punk:

Sad to hear this my friend but what's done is done.

Of course your BREAK will be as short as possible? I have some serious ModM squads in case you will forgot thats only a BREAK :rofl_200:
Oh man they will get ya :rofl_200:

Hey Kyle, better not let SpecOps come over until this is sold or gaetan will come back to half a bike! Just kidding Dave. Hoping your latest shipment is already there safe and sound. Not packed with a bunch but I can't see it getting hurt. Maybe rub off some dirt if I'm lucky! Patmax

Hey Kyle, better not let SpecOps come over until this is sold or gaetan will come back to half a bike! Just kidding Dave. Hoping your latest shipment is already there safe and sound. Not packed with a bunch but I can't see it getting hurt. Maybe rub off some dirt if I'm lucky! Patmax
LOL Yeah I think dave was eying some stuff on it. I got my package & sent it on to its new owner. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back