My sister has walked on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian, Heidi & I were shocked and very saddened to hear of your sister's passing. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thank you one and all for the kind thoughts, I will share them with my family. She was staying at my brothers house for the summer, I suppose to have a bit of closure. Also to get away from the city and be close to the beach so she could take a walk whenever she chose. We were close and one of her favorite thing to say to me when I would give her a ride on Redbone would be "Can't this piece of shit go any faster!". She would laugh and then hold on tight as I hammered the throttle.
More good memories will come as our healing progresses, because there were so many happy times we have shared.

Brian,

My sincere condolences also.

On the bright side, is that as you said, she died quickly doing what she loved, walking on the shores of the lake. She was in a little bit of Heaven, just before she went there.

We should all be so blessed.

Friend,
Ouchez

sad news. please accept my condolences.

cherish youre family and friends. life is soooooo short.

So sorry for your loss Redbone. My sincere condolensces and prayers go out to you and your family.She was still very young.
Mike

Brian, sorry for your loss, seems you had a good relationship with your siblings and my condolences go out to you and your family. Remember the good times you got to share with her and like your brother she'll be waiting for you . Our time here is too short and we just gotta enjoy the time we have to spend with those close to us.

My heart and prayers go out to you and yours and like you said.....
"If there was anything lasting we will need to remember is that she was enjoying one of her all time favorite things to do, which was walking on the shores of lake Superior looking for agates, on a very warm day with Princess, her beautiful walker hound. "
These are great things to remember and all the other great times in the past. sounds like a wonderful lady.
bill

sorry for your loss. I just lost my dad less then 2 months ago. It is never easy may they rest in peace. sorry brother...

My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family/friends in this solemn moment in time.
R

it can't be easy. praying for much strength for you. my deepest sympathies and condolences. :-(

Allow me to extend my condolences from the other side of the Atlantic... Its been tough on you theses past times Brian...

My condolences to you and your family. She lives on through your thougths and prayers.

Gives me pause about my own sis. I'm going to be 65 this Sept and she will be 60 soon. Way over-weight and diabetic, I'm now even more concerned for her as my closest living relative.

Again, my condloences to you and your family,
Lew

Hi Brian,

Finally just getting all situated here now that I'm back home. I finally caught up to what has been going on and I have to say I am so sorry to hear of all the losses you have experienced lately. I laugh when you told about how your sister would ride with you and say cant this piece of shit go any faster.....I bet she is looking down upon all of you and just smiling. I guess now you have your share of angels to look down upon you although I wouldn't wish these losses upon anyone.

Just keep you head high and our prayers go out for you and your family at this time of need!

I hate to hear of things like this, I'm so sorry for your loss. Having lost 2 of my own sisters, I know how tough it is. Best thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back