New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...AND Old Timer......

I hope i'm not stepping on your toes here. I know you started this thread. I'll back off on the planning details if you want. I was just trying to help out since I live so close. Let me know.......No hard feelings either way.......

There's times when you crack me up, Danny.........Then there's now...:eusa_dance:.......

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

...AND Old Timer......

I hope i'm not stepping on your toes here. I know you started this thread. I'll back off on the planning details if you want. I was just trying to help out since I live so close. Let me know.......No hard feelings either way.......

Mike, I think something came up and OT had to cancel??? :confused2:

It's looking like the weather is going to be great. I'm getting excited. Haven't met you all in person. It's always nice to put a face to a screename lol.
Steve just let me know what time you want to meet. Doesnt look like my harness and coils are going to make it in time from Gannon ;(

It's looking like the weather is going to be great. I'm getting excited. Haven't met you all in person. It's always nice to put a face to a screename lol.
Steve just let me know what time you want to meet. Doesnt look like my harness and coils are going to make it in time from Gannon ;(

K Mark. Just put new tires on today. Will call ya ?
Steve-0

Afraid I'm going to have to be a 'probable, but contingent on the temps.' Right now they're talking about 90? or so for Sunday....that shit flattens me!! :bang head:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Mike, I think something came up and OT had to cancel??? :confused2:

I'll post some details tomorrow....i'm beat at the moment.....

For now let's take a roll call.....WHO'S IN??

Definately
Maybe
No

I'm 1...............

i have 2 sets right now, if u wanted to swing by the house and pick the ones that didn't work with my bike up (due to a dyna ignition i believe) until yours get in, they're all yours then i'll take the ones that come in and finish my deal with gannon

your call

pm, email or call me (morgan.ga(at)gmail.com or 77 four 292 one 049)

as far as the ride i'm still a maybe.

guess that makes me earnhardt.............do i really have to explain..........

gonna start working on the bike tomorrow, should be ready for the weekend..........

I can meet you at exit 11a on the MA pike Bro. Then we can head to the meeting spot.
Steve-o

just looking on the map and exit 11a is east of where i jump onto the mass pike( if i come from my bros in around clinton mass).
i head down the 290 to auburn then jump onto the pike to head west. are you at exit 11a or is that just on your way over to the meeting spot? sorry i have no idea about this area im just looking it up on mapquest

Besides Ro, it looks like our farthest rider is Steve from The Cape? You must have a two hour ride or so? Is everyone OK with meeting at the Ludlow, MA exit (Pride Station) for 11:00? Is 10:00 too early? I figure if we meet for 11:00 & head out for 11:30 with a first stop in Quabbin Reservoir that would get us to the lunch break for about 1:00. Half hour lunch break and around the rest of the reservoir plus a couple NICE side road adventures and another 15 minute stop at a panoramic viewing area would put us back to the Pride station at about 3:30. Maybe a 10-15 minute "goodbye" break and everyone heads thier own way from there.
Does that sound about right??

Here's a detailed map of the intended route. Is three hours too much? It looks like Google replaced my "letter" markers with "blanks". The route is intended to go counter-clockwise.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=42.311339,-72.296219&spn=0.381336,0.889206

hey mike, well the yukon is a little further but i know what you mean hahaha, im heading down form quebec the day before and would be headed back to quebec on sun, sounds like rain monday here so dont want to get caught in it(but thats far away still time wise). im about 1hr away when i leave my bros place but over 6.5hr ride home so id be happy with 10 but im cool with what ever works for everyone

Latest posts

Back