NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a game...
I dont know how they pulled that one out, but they got the W.

Now i would LOVE to see the jets beat the pats tomorrow.

Wow, what a game...
I dont know how they pulled that one out, but they got the W.

Now i would LOVE to see the jets beat the pats tomorrow.

Agreed. And the Sea Hawks. Will be ruff for both, though. Cannot believe the Cheeze Whiz! Was all Green bay.

Bill!?!?!?,
I thought we were buds, man?? But not with that kind of talk though!! :clapping:

Sorry Mike, but i HATE Brady and the pats :gun shoot:

Im praying that this happens to them today :Flush000:

Dont let my comments affect our friendship :biglaugh:

Hate Brady and the Pats all you want...but destiny will have its way...the Jets did nothing to help themselves this past week , in fact they proved what dickheads they really are , from the top on down...the Steelers better pack up and make reservations for Foxboro MA next week...:punk:

I like Brady b/c he went to Michigan and I generally like Bellichek and the Pats are even my second favorite team. But the Pats are several levels below the Steelers when it comes to where they sit on my favorites scale.
When the Pats play the Steelers nobody would ever confuse who my favorite team is. Friendships will not be broken but football rivalries can be passionate!:punk:
The Pats have to get past the fly boys from New York, which may not be easy.

No matter what happens in the next couple weeks, Bill......I'll still drink beers with ya....:eusa_dance:

Jets! Jets! Jets! Not bad. Otta be a good AFC game next week.

If they have the same refs for the GB-Chi game, GB will have a hard time. They kinda depend on the passing game. Chicago would of won anyway today w/o globing onto the receivers so much, and getting away with it.

Still like to see a Steelers-Packers game.

Whew! Brady had no game today, but Jets played well and kept the Pats contained. The Jets travel to Pittsburgh next Sunday where the Steelers are planning a unwelcoming party to even up this years series en-route to there 8th AFC Conference Championship, then #7 will deliver Superbowl #7 for the mighty Steelers.
I'm looking for the Bears to show the visiting Packers the road back north while they pack up to head to Dallas to meet the Steelers in Super Bowl XLV.

I drank the Patriots kool-aid and now sit here in shock , not as much about them losing but how they lost . That looked like a junior college team out there...:confused2:

Not that it would/could happen , because we all know it would/could only happen in the movies :rolleyes:...BUT , it looked like Vegas called the Pats locker room just before game time and maybe suggested.....:looser:

Yeah I know , sour grapes , but ya guttah wundah sumtimz...:hmmm:

Back