NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

well i rode the max to heinz field, found some club seat tickets on the 40yard line for sale. watched Big Ben and the steelers beat the browns. Rode home in mid 60's temps with sunshine and a smile on my face... just doesn't get any better than that! :th_image003:
I think that calls for a
th_image003.gif
th_image003.gif
Bill! Good weather to ride your Vmax to see the 6 time world champs play and win! :worthy:
It's true it just wouldn't get any better than that!:punk::punk:

... just doesn't get any better than that!

Actually it does, Watching the hawk defence do thier thing against Chicago and to see the rook on offence totally own Peppers :punk: on thier home field. It's slowly turning, but Carroll is doing a great job.

nd4topspd, Where on earth did you get that pic of the ugly KC chick? :biglaugh:

Just got done watching the Chefs n Bills. Too funny. Went to the absolute end of OT. Not one second left. So many mistakes, and the FG kickers had a hard time with the wind at Arrowhead. It was comical to watch. I got to the point that I didn't care who won. KC 13 Buf 10.

Life is Good if your a Chiefs fan!!!!!!! What a Halloween game that was lol In the end we got our Candy :)

The two teams that beat KC, Houston and Indy, are playing tonight.

What happened to the Steelers? N.O. is my 2nd least favorite team, after they were handed the supper bowl by the NFL itself. Booth reviews, my backside. I remember thinking there were three bad calls during the game. While getting a hair cut two weeks later, the TV was on ESPN. They brought up those exact three plays I questioned. I still have a feeling the cards were stacked.

I like the NFL using Hispanic month to announce games in some Spanish lingo. What about the Russians, Chinese and Germans? And then there's the breast awareness thing, which is fine. But PINK for a MONTH? Whats next, prostrate awareness, gay refs, morphodite month, lavender shoes? To me, the NFL is getting a bit too much off the mark.
Just my finite opinion. And as Forrest would say, 'That's all I got to say about that'.

Ok, so the Chefs are a so so team this year. They couldn't pull the rabbit out of the hat this time, even with the ref's help. At least they improved from last year, and there's always next year! Rahh!

Why does a loss to Oakland Raiders always hurt so bad lol
We totally dominated the first half. Special teams slept in coming out of halftime then it all fell apart from there. I wont start naming names cause I think we failed as a total team more than any one play or person cause the loss. Yes Raiders won period. Maybe I'll have more ...to say after I sleep on this lol.

A couple years ago, after a game at Oakland, the Raiders and Chiefs were out on the field hugging and chatting like lost buds. :th_kissass:They both were so bad, there was absolutely no rivalry, no concern. I was wondering where those days of pure disgust for each other went.:ummm:

I'm going to sleep good tonight. The Chiefs smoked the Cardinals, and they're the best team in Arizona! :biglaugh:

Looks like you boys are all drinking the kool-aid...:ummm:

Have any of you heard of the New England Patriots...? :confused2:

Just like 2001 , they're playing ONLY good enough to win...:worthy:

The K Boys Saints game wasn't bad. Better than I expected. Da Jets look very good. They're going to be hard to beat. I wouldn't mind seeing them get in this year. New blood.
Why did seeing Kid Rock at the Detroit game half time make me feel as excited as watching the Stones at the Super Bowl?:puke: I'd rather of seen Janet Jackson show her hoot again, and that was nasty enough.

Old Timer, you mean the team in a rebuilding year, with rookies starting on defense, beating the best teams in the league, on it's way to the playoffs? Nooooooo Respect!
Steve-o

I just tuned out watching the Monday night game between Az and San Fran. It was rather boring to start with. :sleep 2:Then one of the dorks start bragging on how great San Fran was with all the great players. :icon_rolleyes: Ok, sure. :whistlin:I wanted to barf on the tele listening to this dork trying to pump up the viewers on such a worthless game. :puke:I think I may of watched too much football this weekend. :hmmm:They look like the Chiefs of the last couple years. :looser: I think they have 3 games to their credit up till tonight. :eclipsee_gold_cup:Ahhh, the military channel! :th_biggun:Always a good standby.:thumbs up: I'm done.:rant: And...

:merrychristmas:

This is a very important game in the division....whoever wins will be within one game of division leaders.
It's hard to believe that Arizona was good enough to beat the Saints.

I understand, Red. That div isn't fairing well this year. 5 games presently is pretty good for them. I think I just get tired of hearing announcers more than anything. Ya just can't mute the tv and listen to dead silence. Maybe I could play some easy listening? One guy I can't stand to listen to is Collinsworth. What kills me is that I can see a play, what happened, then an announcer there may call the play wrong at first, and/ or may not correct himself, not noticing. (Hope that made sense.) And they're the ones getting paid big bucks to call the plays.

I think I just get tired of hearing announcers more than anything. Ya just can't mute the tv and listen to dead silence.

I used to enjoy listening to the radio play-by-play with the tv on.....but then Janet Jackson f#%*&d that up with about 5 seconds of delay now (actually sometimes the radio is ahead of the play on tv which is kind of interesting)......You get so much more detail with the radio guys cause they expect your "blind"........

Old Timer, you mean the team in a rebuilding year, with rookies starting on defense, beating the best teams in the league, on it's way to the playoffs? Nooooooo Respect!
Steve-o

That's the one...:punk:

Monday night vs Jets is the game that pretty much decides who rides off into the sunset...it's up to Tom Teriffic now...:worthy:

Latest posts

Back