Oil Pressure Gauge Mounting Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
I bought a 1.5" oil pressure gauge with the intent of mounting it on the handlebars. I thought there would be no problem getting a "pod" or other type of mounting hardware to make a clean install. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any type of mount for the handlebars that does not look like a "rat" bike installation.

Anyone know if there is anything available for a nice looking installation?

I bought a 1.5" oil pressure gauge with the intent of mounting it on the handlebars. I thought there would be no problem getting a "pod" or other type of mounting hardware to make a clean install. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any type of mount for the handlebars that does not look like a "rat" bike installation.

Anyone know if there is anything available for a nice looking installation?

Tom at COO might be able to help, he has a bar mounted option although I'm not sure what it looks like. Might be worth a look.

I just ordered one from Tom myself.
The pics on his website look pretty good, hopefully i will get it soon...

From all I've seen you can still see the line coming out the back end which to me isn't clean. I never put one on for that reason. Plus I couldn't see it at night.

If it can be done, Tom can do it I'm sure. Call him and see what's up. He's uber busy right now getting ready for vacation and making me some shorter crash bungs... hehehe

Chris

I just received my water pump mount OP gauge from Tom, it looks nice.
He made me a custom shift light mount for my Harlan that mounts next to the speedometer. Top quality workmanship for sure!

Back