Opinions on this 92

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure Sean or Damon can point you in the right direction if you have issues with them. Damon's bike (one of them anyway) has these and they are unique sounding for sure.

How can you be ashamed to tell us the price. Is anyone else here itching to know lol. Nice grab!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OK, you shamed me into it. $1250 and $150 in gas, so $1400 total. But I don't know if I should count the 300 dollar hotel room and 500 bucks my wife spent "sight seeing" and shopping in downtown Chicago? Oh well, if you if added all that up, I'd still be way ahead, and my wife is very happy I got it running tonight, and she had a nice "mothers day weekend" on the town. Happy wife, happy life, and I get to keep my other half dozen bikes too.......... :)

OK, you shamed me into it. $1250 and $150 in gas, so $1400 total. But I don't know if I should count the 300 dollar hotel room and 500 bucks my wife spent "sight seeing" and shopping in downtown Chicago? Oh well, if you if added all that up, I'd still be way ahead, and my wife is very happy I got it running tonight, and she had a nice "mothers day weekend" on the town. Happy wife, happy life, and I get to keep my other half dozen bikes too.......... :)

You are the top vulture dude... Im so jealous... Better not leave it on the porch... :biglaugh::whistlin:

Well, what can I say. This guy responded to my ad on Craigslist, didn't want to mess with the "normal" Craigslist crackheads in Chicago and wanted a safe, easy transaction with no hassles. We had talked several times before I made arrangements to go up and get the bike, and since the bike was still at his parents house, I think he felt obligated to make sure it was a quick, pain free transaction and it really was, his folks were great people and very hospitable. He also wanted to make sure the bike went to a good home, and I told him I planned on keeping this one in my personal collection, so there you go. Probably one of the best deals on a bike I've ever gotten, and I've gotten a few. I am the MASTER! :punk:

holy shit!!!! :ummm: that's almost if not seeing how were VMAX junkie a better deal than my VFR! even with the weekend get away your still on top!! nice grab super jealous. I hope someday ill come across a VMAX at that price. Enjoy it!! if you don't mind me asking how the heck did you find it? internet? or just word of mouth?

He responded to my Craigslist ad in Indy, which is expired now I believe. I post in the big cities around here about once a month, Louisville, Cinci, Louisville, Knoxville, Colubmus, Lexington...........if it's within 12 hours round trip, I'll go get it!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4407219954.html

hahahahaha I came across this ad!!!! where when how I do not know but I know I saw it. that's funny. Once I get a garage built I will do some bike restorations I love working on them. A little TLC goes a long way as long as its not major engine work! I think it will be a nice little side job.

Got a few more things done to it, cleaned her up a bit and tooks a few more photos. Rode it around the neighborhood again last night, people were looking at me like I was nuts. I love it!

Wow I can not believe someone got rid of this bike so fricken cheap. So confused lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back