planet vmax aftermarket parts QUESTIONS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VmaxRider85

Reaction score
hey guys got the 10 apart was wondering if the money spent is worth it?

ingerated tail light with blinkers
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-gen2-tail-light-kit/

the fender elimatior kit
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-license-plate-eliminator-kit/

and the front turn singals as radatior guards
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-radiance-turn-signals/

let me know ASAP

its like 420 bucks for everything i dont know if anyone has bought any of this ?? is it plug and play? i read on the front blinker kit you have to drill one hole and then just connect the plugs but im not to sure on the rear and i dont want to be splicing wires if i really dont have to and there is a kit out there .. if anyone knows or has input please let me know on here or can email me direct [email protected]

thanks guys
safe riding !

RIDE FAST TAKE CHANCES !

-Mike :bang head:

hey guys got the 10 apart was wondering if the money spent is worth it?

ingerated tail light with blinkers
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-gen2-tail-light-kit/

the fender elimatior kit
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-license-plate-eliminator-kit/

and the front turn singals as radatior guards
http://planetvmax.com/2009vmax/sytling/ufo-radiance-turn-signals/

let me know ASAP

its like 420 bucks for everything i dont know if anyone has bought any of this ?? is it plug and play? i read on the front blinker kit you have to drill one hole and then just connect the plugs but im not to sure on the rear and i dont want to be splicing wires if i really dont have to and there is a kit out there .. if anyone knows or has input please let me know on here or can email me direct [email protected]

thanks guys
safe riding !

RIDE FAST TAKE CHANCES !

-Mike :bang head:

No on everything. You have a PM.

-Mark-

I'd pass, simply since Jon is a childish douche who isn't worth doing business with.

A few searches for "jon cornell" or "UFO" will turn up loads about this guy. Do your homework.

$420 fuck me. save your money.

double that and u can get the big tire kit from yama-mama.

oh big tire kit is in the works hopefully if all goes well with my bonus from work by getting two guys hired i get 500 a piece CA CHING $$$$$$ 1,000 bucks for just saying come work here not to bad ??? pays for the tire rim and some more goodies :)

i wish i could find local vmax riders i see them in the saratoga county area and all around i drive for a local comapny called GRAYBAR ELECTRIC i see vmax on the thurway all the time i wish i had the 10 out to make them catch me ! :)

and i ended up buying that stuff :-/ he told me he doesnt have any front blinkers made yet and im like well ??? i already paid you? but hopefully this dosent turn out ugly !@!@#!

and i ended up buying that stuff :-/ he told me he doesnt have any front blinkers made yet and im like well ??? i already paid you? but hopefully this dosent turn out ugly !@!@#!

Let us know how that works out for you, lol= LOTS OF LUCK!

Did you see the fat wheel up for sale on the starmax site?

lol ouch.

I saw this tread right after you posted it, but refrained from saying anything considering I dont have personal experence with UFO, so I am not going to sit here and talk shit about them. That being said, if they took your money for something they dont have.... that does not bode well....

You need to cancel the order for any out of stock items, ask for a refund and tell him to please call you when he does have them and you'll order at that time.

A good vendor would have done that automatically and refunded $$ without even being asked. Unless its a big ticket item made to order that's how it should be.

Then watch what happens when you ask for $$ back

My experience with UFO was fine but there's enough evidence out there to say I must have gotten lucky.

Speaking of which, where the heck is 4gasm these days??

Did Cornell do a Jimmy Hoffa on him???

from what i know he took some time to spend with his family.
+1, he said he wasn't riding much or at all, he was enjoying spending time with wife and daughter. I'm sure he'll pop back up once the riding bug hits again.

i wish i could find local vmax riders i see them in the saratoga county area and all around i drive for a local comapny called GRAYBAR ELECTRIC i see vmax on the thurway all the time i wish i had the 10 out to make them catch me ! :)

I pass by clifton park a good 3-4x a week. Not on my vmax anymore though...I have a bright green Z1000.

I'll chase you down on your '10.....lol

Not sure why you even asked this question when after you asked pretty much everyone said NOT to deal with Cornell you went ahead and bought the stuff anyway:ummm: now when you have issues getting the part you paid for but didn't get I'm sure you'll be posting another saying what should you do. I don't understand people like you. Why ask in the first place when you apparently had your mind made up before you ever even asked. Cornell's a Dick. You'll see..

Not sure why you even asked this question when after you asked pretty much everyone said NOT to deal with Cornell you went ahead and bought the stuff anyway:ummm: now when you have issues getting the part you paid for but didn't get I'm sure you'll be posting another saying what should you do. I don't understand people like you. Why ask in the first place when you apparently had your mind made up before you ever even asked. Cornell's a Dick. You'll see..

I agree 100% w/ you CustomMax some not all people usually have there mind made up then ask a ?? . Lets just hope he gets his parts or at least his money back. There are way to many places to get great service on time parts no hassle places..

pretty much everyone said NOT to deal with Cornell you went ahead and bought the stuff anyway:ummm:

I was kind of wondering this also.....

I would get on his case asap for a refund for any out of stock parts. If he hee-haws, which is almost certain, report the transaction to paypal as fraud and let them deal with him.

hey guys havent been on the forum in a while been super busy and trying to catch up via facebook. i have everything on the bike it looks so good! i just went on the UFO site and seen that Jon has passed away this july. now im just having a problem with my mid pipe issues and i think i need a tune.

Latest posts

Back