Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for ya both, last year I crushed 3 disks in my back in a non work related accident. Took me right out of law enforcement due to me being no longer fit for duty.

I was a CADD draftsman for many years before becoming a cop, but I've been out of the loop for CADD draftsman for the past 8 years, so I'm way behind the current software and standards. So now its time to get retrained at somthing to make a living.

Shover,
Ive bee an Auto Cad Drafter for 12 years now. you havent missed out on much. we are still using auto cad 14. Although we do have all current auto cads we just like workin with 14. Start lookin into structual steel detailing or Misc. steel detailing. there are many jobs out there for it. and u can do it out of your home at your convenience. I do side jobs all the time out of my house. me and a buddy bult a hospital in nebraska a couple years back. i did drawings for a huge office bulding in boozeman montana last year. its damn good money too, if u got the ballsd to go out on your own. I dont i am still working for a metal fabricator. but one day ill have my own drafting business... its jsut too tempting.

This is the pic from my work pc... can't post the desktop. Besides it's pretty boring just Breathalyzer stuff.

The second shot is a graphic that explains what is going to happen to me one day...lol...its also whats on the home PC.

Frank

Attachments

• Oakley Health (Small).JPG
    Oakley Health (Small).JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 44
  • KABOOM.jpg
    KABOOM.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 39
Frank, you need to get off the Oakley kick. lol

My $9.99 Walmart sunglasses have lasted longer than either pair of Oakley's I've owned in the past. They're like Snap-on tools.....used to be good but now POS. lol

Okay, I got my jabs in for today. :biglaugh:

Haha you got that right... But hey we all got to have hobbies.

Maybe after the tattoo I'll quit

Frank

desktop1.jpg

My current one... Mines an Apple so it looks different.:eusa_dance: It's taken in the car driving over the bridge on to Marco Island Florida to see my parents in January.

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 38
Captiva, sanabel ,fort myers beach, dog beach ,Bonita beach I know the area well.

Here is my home desktop, Jim, Mike and me BS'n at the Gore Bay overlook on Manitoulin Is. last fall.

Attachments

• desktop prtscrn.JPG
    desktop prtscrn.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back