Post your fastest VMAX E/T 1/8 or 1/4

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAT my personal best last weekend. :eusa_dance:

11.65 @ 115.16 MPH

Time_Slip_Mark_zpslmmuqum2.jpg

I'm in the tens!! After a bunch of help from this forum, and a lot of luck, it hapend! After running a 11.0027 and an 11.0385 everything came together! I ran a 10.9491 @ 119.90! I was racing an r1 and lost but to me it was a huge win! And again thanks for everyone's help!

Went back after a few mods. Pretty sure I can get a bit lower. I'm on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 108
Thought I'd bring this post back from the dead.

Ran about a dozen times in an 1/8th mile track (thought it was aa 1000' track but was wrong)
Fastest time was a 7.238 @ 97.07 mph. 60' was 1.71. Was sooo close to a 1.6 60' but just couldn't get it. Probably weigh a little over 200 in full gear. For a first time ever going to a track so I'm happy.

that's a great time. 60 ft times is usually the biggest stumbling block. Looks like you've got a good handle on it. Are you all stock?

Thought I'd bring this post back from the dead.

Ran about a dozen times in an 1/8th mile track (thought it was aa 1000' track but was wrong)
Fastest time was a 7.238 @ 97.07 mph. 60' was 1.71. Was sooo close to a 1.6 60' but just couldn't get it. Probably weigh a little over 200 in full gear. For a first time ever going to a track so I'm happy.

That's a very low 11 second pass! :eusa_dance:
Just for example, when my nova hadd the 355 in it, it had a 1.68 60', 94mph @ the 1/8 and 11.73 @ 114.
So that's what I'm comparing it too.
The 406 does 1.45 60's and 100.5 mph at the 1/8 and 10.69 backfiring at the 1000' mark.
So your probably somewhere in the middle!

that's a great time. 60 ft times is usually the biggest stumbling block. Looks like you've got a good handle on it. Are you all stock?

Nope, running a shinko 230 tire and a marks 4-1.

Humidity was around 65% (felt like 100% in leathers) and it was about 85 degrees.

Well, went out and ran mine at the track last Saturday. This was my first time running it since my crash back in October. I was only able to get 2 passes in, wish I could have got a couple more, I'm confident I could have went 10s.

60 ft--- 1.7610
1/8th mile et--- 7.1734
1/8th mile mph--- 98.92
1/4 mile et---11.1370
1/4 mile mph--- 122.82

It was a hot and humid day. There is more left in that 60 ft. I just needed more seat time since I hadn't ridden it in awhile.

Mods:
Hindle 4-1 header
Morley's muscle jet kit
knock off progressive shocks, bike is lowered.

Pretty confident I can get into the 10s my next time out.

Sweet........so close to an 8 second pass!

I've never seen a Vmax get out of the hole that quick! :clapping:

That thing is sick!
Leaves like a rocket!
Nice job!
makes me want one even more now!

Can I ask what that bike is making?
I know it's not all the bike!
The rider has A LOT to do with it!

202 RWHP and 130+ Torque. Nothing particularly special on the power. Stock engine with extra spring on the clutch, no air filter box, custom stacks, custom tune, brocks header (Hindle would do fine), reflashed ECU, race fuel (with custom tune for street available too), slick/bar, air shifter, and a lot of weight reduction.

202 RWHP and 130+ Torque. Nothing particularly special on the power. Stock engine with extra spring on the clutch, no air filter box, custom stacks, custom tune, brocks header (Hindle would do fine), reflashed ECU, race fuel (with custom tune for street available too), slick/bar, air shifter, and a lot of weight reduction.

Awesome!
You've got it down. I looked like the bars never hit on the launch!
If and when I get my gen 2 , I know where I'll be getting my tune/mods from!

Well, went out and ran mine at the track last Saturday. This was my first time running it since my crash back in October. I was only able to get 2 passes in, wish I could have got a couple more, I'm confident I could have went 10s.

60 ft--- 1.7610
1/8th mile et--- 7.1734
1/8th mile mph--- 98.92
1/4 mile et---11.1370
1/4 mile mph--- 122.82

It was a hot and humid day. There is more left in that 60 ft. I just needed more seat time since I hadn't ridden it in awhile.

Mods:
Hindle 4-1 header
Morley's muscle jet kit
knock off progressive shocks, bike is lowered.

Pretty confident I can get into the 10s my next time out.

That's impressive. I think you'll get there. Good luck with it.

Back