Prayers for Mark

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
I regret to report today, Bro. Poolie from N. Andover, wrecked badly and is in the hospital in Ma. Mark (Poolie I call him) hit a pick up truck, from what I understand. He's got a broken collar bone, ankle and more injuries I'm sure. He was only going around 35 mph when this all went down. I was supposed to ride with Poolie & Wayne today, but couldn't get by Cape traffic, so came home.Everybody, be careful out there.
Steve-o

Attachments

• Poolie.jpg
    Poolie.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 36
Hey Brother; I'm pulling for ya. Get well soon. Hopefully you can still get some riding in this season. Praying for ya as you read this.

Hey Mark, sorry to hear about your crash.
Get better soon brother.

Last edited:
Poolie! Been here you are. Sounds like your guardian angel took a beating for you. Prayers sent on your behalf to my Friend and LORD for a complete healing. HIS SERVANT, MAXGZ.

Wishing for the best, and a quick recovery.

(hopin the max can recover quiclkly too.)

T$

Sending my best thoughts and may the Good Lord allow for a quick recovery. Just this morning, stopped at a red light within traffic, it turns green and the car in front of me a few seconds after we start going does a brake check on me. Such a foolish move.

Update, I rode to Wayne's place today and we went to Ma. General hospital to check on Poolie. He's dinged up pretty bad, ribs, shoulder and really harsh road rash. But what does he want to talk about? Go fast stuff! Nos, big bores, flat sides. etc. Talk about a total enthusiast. I saw the bike at Wayne's garage. His bike is very fixable. Scoop, stator & cover. Maybe fork tubes and some other small parts. They'l be some recovery time first. Poolie appreciates all of your prayers and support.

Back