Prayers and good thoughts needed.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
My wife Kathy just got a phone call from her sister. Her Mom and Dad were in a severe auto accident this afternoon. They are both in their mid 80's, and Kathy's mom had been fighting cancer these past few years. She was Mercy Flighted to ECMC in Buffalo with some pretty severe injuries and broken bones. Her dad is also at ECMC. He's got a number of health issues with his heart. I don't know the extent of his injuries, or any details on the accident. Kathy's on her way to the hospital now with her sister.

I came here first because I know the VMax family will be there to offer prayers and good thoughts. I'll keep you updated as to what's going on as I find out more.

My wife Kathy just got a phone call from her sister. Her Mom and Dad were in a severe auto accident this afternoon. They are both in their mid 80's, and Kathy's mom had been fighting cancer these past few years. She was Mercy Flighted to ECMC in Buffalo with some pretty severe injuries and broken bones. Her dad is also at ECMC. He's got a number of health issues with his heart. I don't know the extent of his injuries, or any details on the accident. Kathy's on her way to the hospital now with her sister.

I came here first because I know the VMax family will be there to offer prayers and good thoughts. I'll keep you updated as to what's going on as I find out more.

Very sorry to hear the news Bill.

Positive thoughts and prayers go out to your wife's Mom and Dad.

Stay strong for your wife, she will need you right now.

Mike

I regret your family's medical emergencies. Prayers are sent for a good recovery.

My condolences for this upsetting turn of events. My positive thoughts and hopes for better news is with you and your loved ones.

I'm so sorry to hear that Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and her parents.

Her mom is in surgery now. She has shattered hips and 2 broken legs. Her dad is going through MRI tests. No idea what happened yet.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family Bill. Stay strong for your wife!!

Prayers sent, hoping for a swift recovery. I can only imagine what they are going through at that age and severe injuries.

Man, that sucks! Thoughts from Missouri are with you.

So Sorry to hear this Bill. Our Prayers are going out to them and your family.....

Dave in Florida

Back