reaction time test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you get results hit the control key and then print screen.
Open microsoft paint and paste it.
Save it
Attach it like any photo.

Probably an easier way but, I don't know it :biglaugh:

Tried a couple more times. Not sure what it's going to take for the Cheetah.

Attachments

• 1536.jpg
    1536.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 18
Ok, I finally tried it. I may not be fast, but it looks consistant.

View attachment 33206

2nd attempt: I thought I red-lighted on that 3rd sheep, but it looks like I cut a perfect sheep. lol. Darn 4th sheep took off while I was trying to see if I redlighted on the prior one.

View attachment 33207

Check out that perfect .0000!! This is kind of fun.

W7 has a built in Snipping tool that allows you to capture whatever part of the screen you want in .PNG format. (see example "W7 Snipped Sheep" below) Open the program, draw a box around what you want to capture, save to your favorite location, then use VMF's attachment feature (converts to .JPG) as per normal.
W7 Snipped Sheep.jpg

AGH!! My worst fears are realized....Wife is a Rocketing Rabbit!

I'll never make it to the tree line! :bang head:
You need not worry BD, she wouldn't miss a MM on your tail, you she could never hit! But if there's a small chance that she had discovered that you had stepped on one of her flowers, just move like one of those invidious primates and you should make it to your offsite base of operations to patch up and make up.
Yup, don't come outta the greenhouse until you have grown an suitable flower for a peace offering!:biglaugh:

You need not worry BD, she wouldn't miss a MM on your tail, you she could never hit! But if there's a small chance that she had discovered that you had stepped on one of her flowers, just move like one of those invidious primates and you should make it to your offsite base of operations to patch up and make up.
Yup, don't come outta the greenhouse until you have grown an suitable flower for a peace offering!:biglaugh:

You have stumbled onto the key to BRC Marital Bliss, BB.....DO NOT tread on the flora! :rofl_200:

WTH, the attachments didn't work the first time. Here's a second try at posting the pics.

sheep kill.jpg

sheep kill 2.jpg

Nice run old man. So sean im thinking of upgrading my mouse do you have a fast one you can sell me.LOL........Mike

I would buy your used one if you want to sell it.LOL......Mike

best time today 0.177 couldent down load do to kb is to big?

best time today 0.177 couldent down load do to kb is to big?

Copy & paste, to a Word doc program, save as a .pdf & it should be able to be uploaded no issues.

Or take a screen shot & do the same thing, as was mentioned.

Tried on my iPhone but won't work but you guys have me curious ill try my kindle or laptop.

Nice time Mike! Here are my best two of about 10 tries:

Attachments

• rocketing rabbit.jpg
    rocketing rabbit.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • rocketing rabbit 2.jpg
    rocketing rabbit 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
LOL... it's good to see everyone was concerned on how to spend their "last day of the world"! :biglaugh:

Ok, I finally tried it. I may not be fast, but it looks consistant.

View attachment 33206

2nd attempt: I thought I red-lighted on that 3rd sheep, but it looks like I cut a perfect sheep. lol. Darn 4th sheep took off while I was trying to see if I redlighted on the prior one.

View attachment 33207

Check out that perfect 0.0000!! This is kind of fun.

Hey, I cut a perfect sheep too! I thought it was a finger/brain miss-fire but instead of a penalty I got a 0.0000.....:confused2:

Hell, rather be lucky than good anyday!! :rofl_200:

Back