Santa delivers!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Well, well here it was a few days after christmas when there was a knock at the door. When i opened the door there stood a delivery man with a package from good 'ol St. Nick himself.
Now being I was such a good Vmaxer all year, I thought to myself that Santa really does see all. I ripped into the package with all the excitement of Ralphie Parker when he got his Red Ryder Ranger Model Air Rifle.
I pulled from the box a gleaming ....Yamaha Vmax faux tank! WOOT!

THANK-YOU VMAXFORUM.NET SANTA!

Here are some pics of the wonderful gift from Santa:

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
Looks like the dark carbon fiber scheme from a '99 or '00!! Wowee!! Plus 1 for Santa! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I bet the little blonde chick in the leather tipped the scale, she did it for me!!

Since I know there were other good Vmaxers out there this year too, I am going to pass this wonderful Vmax faux tank to a richly derserving Vmaxfporum member. He recently had a unfortunate accident with his faux tank so I know he can use the nice gift from our very own vmaxforum.net Santa!

Congratulations Thevmaxrider (Jim)! :You_Rock:​

Santa is a great guy all year around and not just at Christmas!

:Smoking::Wink2:

Wow!! Thanks Brian, I owe you huge!! This may sound corny or weird, but the guys on this forum are the best guys out there. When a brother is down, hands fly in to help. It means a lot to me to know that I have a brotherhood behind me. Thanks again!!

Good for you Brian!! Hell of a nice thing to do!! :thumbs up::thumbs up: :cheers: :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Now over to vote on your "Good Guy Award"

Since I know there were other good Vmaxers out there this year too, I am going to pass this wonderful Vmax faux tank to a richly derserving Vmaxfporum member. He recently had a unfortunate accident with his faux tank so I know he can use the nice gift from our very own vmaxforum.net Santa!

Congratulations Thevmaxrider (Jim)! :You_Rock:​

Santa is a great guy all year around and not just at Christmas!

:Smoking::Wink2:

Wow! That's really the Christmas spirit. Way to go, Brian.

B dub-ya

Damn I need that faux!!!!!

I wish I knew the faux was going to be the prize.. I would have had one of my chicks pose nekid on my vmax after a few shots of tekillya!

Damn!!:bang head:

Post the winning pic that took the prize

No kidding.... at least I had Vmax parts with REAL boobs in my pics..... I demand a recount, and with Santa being the only vote, I really don't see things changing too much!

Something seems a lil fishy here?? Why is it so hard to post the pic that won? :ummm:

I think Santa has a new HO in his HO HO Greetings:confused2:

You snivley little bitches.

No cream rose to the top, so we decided to award the best photo that HAD A VMAX IN IT.

Now quit your bitchin', get out the camera, and get ready for this year ;)
I wanna see some naked hotties on YOUR OWN vmaxez.

See you later I gotta get some sleep.

For Christ's sake..........

Attachments

• winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 17
You snivley little bitches.

No cream rose to the top, so we decided to award the best photo that HAD A VMAX IN IT.

Now quit your bitchin', get out the camera, and get ready for this year ;)
I wanna see some naked hotties on YOUR OWN vmaxez.

See you later I gotta get some sleep.

For Christ's sake..........

What does Jesus Christ have to with this post? I take offense to using the lords name in vein

Um,

Dear scooter fag,

It wasn't in vain, IT WAS A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT, you know Christmas................, Jesus's birthday......

that's what Jesus has to do with this post.

Now quit cher bitchin'.

P.S. Dear Dilbert dumb ass, it's vain not vein, you sick bastard.

P.P.S. if your post was a joke, I get it.

P.P.P.S. So get this. me->:wkwk:<-you

Latest posts

Back