Score of the day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Pickles

Reaction score
I was at the bike dealer today when a guy was trading in his R1 and giving all of his riding gear to the salesman with it. He's no longer going to ride. He traded it in on a 4 wheeler. After he left the salesman (a good friend of mine) asked me if I wanted an Arai RX7 John Hopkins helmet. It still smelled new. I gave him $100 for it because I didn't feel right just taking it.

Not bad for a helmet that retails for 899.00

Felt funny riding home on my Honda Reflex scooter wearing a pricey lid. heh.

Chalk another one up to "the right place at the right time":eusa_dance:
Tim

Definitely....can't beat that. The salesman probably just pocketed the $100 and never recorded receiving the helmet, since I've yet to find a dealer that accepts or sells used riding gear.

You could probably toss it up on fleabay for $500, sell it in an instant, and make a handy profit from the deal if you don't want it.

How's a $900 helmet feel? Is it 6x more comfortable and quiet than a $150 helmet?

Chalk another one up to "the right place at the right time":eusa_dance:
Tim

Boy, darn right, that never happens to me.

The only thing I can think of that Ive done is set records in the "nick of time" category. like when I ate a hand full of jalapenos one night on a bet, and went duck hunting early the next morning. By the time it hit me and I found a place to squat I had indeed redefined the term...nick of time. WOW.

The only thing I can think of that Ive done is set records in the "nick of time" category. like when I ate a hand full of jalapenos one night on a bet, and went duck hunting early the next morning. By the time it hit me and I found a place to squat I had indeed redefined the term...nick of time. WOW.

At least you didn't need a duck call :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back