Sharpton leaving U.S. if Trump elected

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can take the U-Mizzou professor now out of a job, w/him. Goodbye Melissa Click. "Can we get some muscle over here?"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...souri-fires-professor-melissa-click/80940690/

Assistant Professor Melissa Click, captured on video calling for “some muscle” to remove reporters from a campus protest site, was fired Wednesday by the University of Missouri Board of Curators, Chairwoman Pam Henrickson said in a prepared statement.

The board voted 4-2 in favor of termination during a closed session in Kansas City, with Henrickson and curator John Phillips opposing the move, UM System spokesman John Fougere wrote in an email Thursday. Curators David Steelman, Donald Cupps, Maurice Graham and Phil Snowden voted in favor of firing Click.

The statement from Henrickson cited Click’s behavior at the Homecoming parade, when she cursed at a police officer who was moving protesters out of the street, and on Nov. 9 at Concerned Student 1950’s protest site on the Carnahan Quadrangle. Her actions at the protest site, Henrickson said, “when she interfered with members of the media and students who were exercising their rights in a public space and called for intimidation against one of our students, we believe demands serious action.”

Trump is looking more and more promising with all the people wanting to leave. I can only name a few but there is opra, kayne west and his bitch, sharpton and i am sure jj os to follow what more could we ask for:biglaugh:

Trump is looking more and more promising with all the people wanting to leave. I can only name a few but there is opra, kayne west and his bitch, sharpton and i am sure jj os to follow what more could we ask for:biglaugh:

Can we book Bruce Jenner on that flight to? How will we ever get along without all these fine people underfoot?

If Trump as president gets rid of Al Sharpton, consider me a Trump supporter!

Add obummer to the wish list as well while you are at it.

I wasn't aware of this but if it's true, I'm a trump supporter!

Wow!............There may actually be hope for our country after all!!........:biglaugh:.........Tom.

And this is supposed to be troubling news...... How So.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
All the radicals can go, hope the slow boat to China sinks in the remotest area of the Pacific Ocean....:clapping:
Shark filled waters.....

And this is supposed to be troubling news...... How So.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
All the radicals can go, hope the slow boat to China sinks in the remotest area of the Pacific Ocean....:clapping:
Shark filled waters.....

I think that's hate speech, Dave. What did those sharks ever do to you :biglaugh:

I think that's hate speech, Dave. What did those sharks ever do to you :biglaugh:

You've got a point here tothemax, poisoning the sharks goes against natural law, but in this case-feed them well. If we can get the Clinton entourage on board , all the better.Again, a total win/win situation.

Hey, The Donald says it the way he wants, so can I.:rofl_200:
Sharks are not easily harmed.....:confused2:

And I thought they were buds.....:confused2:

BBlepu8.jpg

Al seems to be the one with the problem, not Donald. So apparently Al doesn't want to be buds:confused2: I wonder how much money they accepted from trump, even though they don't agree with him.

That is one dumb fucking black man...and I apologize to dumb people around the world...:confused2:

There was a number of people saying the same thing if Obama was elected. Ted Nugent was one. None of them went. I already left. Actually when Obama was President. Talk is cheap. My prediction is Sharpton won't leave.

I agree with you on this, talk is cheap. I didn't hear anyone I knew say it when Obama was elected but I know of a few people that did leave. It might be naive to think that there isn't and wont be a percentage of people making an educated decision to relocate to improve quality of life. The fact is our outlook is pretty grim, not only are we reeling from the damage of the Obama administration but we'll have to buckle up for what comes next. With the current crop of frighteningly unqualified candidates we may have to endure another 4-8 years of significant damage, I'm not sure our constitution can survive any more of this. I'm not going to blame anyone for leaving, it's a fair and understandable decision for those who value freedom and liberty. I just hope the Kardashians and Sharptons dont go where I'm going! :biglaugh:

https://danieljmitchell.wordpress.c...or-overall-freedom-not-just-economic-liberty/

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...smeT12yDGBWhfw8ST9JIzg&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

This started out as a joke by a local radio station, but has consequently received over half a million hits.
Winters are brutal, but the scenery can't be beat. Also a popular destination for bikers. The Cape Breton Trail is incredible (providing it's ridden on a fog-free day!)
p.s. Casey - we will take Kim and even Sharpton, but ain't no way Kanye is getting in.
Cheers!

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...smeT12yDGBWhfw8ST9JIzg&bvm=bv.115339255,d.amc

This started out as a joke by a local radio station, but has consequently received over half a million hits.
Winters are brutal, but the scenery can't be beat. Also a popular destination for bikers. The Cape Breton Trail is incredible (providing it's ridden on a fog-free day!)
p.s. Casey - we will take Kim and even Sharpton, but ain't no way Kanye is getting in.
Cheers!

That really is beautiful! wow! I could live with that. Just a few months a year you replace motorized steed with a sled.

Please take Kanye to, please. You can keep him in shackles and ballgag. Deciding who gets Kanye will probably prove to be more complex than easing tensions in the South China Sea. But wait... why would you gladly take the others but not Kanye, he's a classless dick but they are really no better. At least nobody listens to Kanye. Ok, look, if you take all of them I'll give you the Corbin coming off my bike, and an authentic Sturgis keychain from 1991. Think hard, I will not be repeating this deal! I'll even throw in a sack of Walla Walla sweet onions. :clapping:

Back