Show us your better half! GF/ WIFE/BF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it was early on Sunday! I'm probably wishing I was tits up.

You said women but In only see one? Did Michelle get sucked in?

Damn Mark! I have never seen you look so serious!

Here's a pic of my women. I am looking for someone new right now, this ones a tad needy.

944788131_976cfa3d10.jpg

I just spit my beer all over the fooking place........OMFG.........:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Here's a pic of my women. I am looking for someone new right now, this ones a tad needy.

944788131_976cfa3d10.jpg

Classssssssic!!!!!!!!!

I knew my old gf was stepping out on me...that biznitch! Looks like she trims the muff better these days. The fake boobs are what gave it away! :biglaugh:

Wifey has gone from 80's hair metal while riding in blown vettes and convertible 69's to almost hot status.

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 69_launch.jpg
    69_launch.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 74
  • waco_woman.jpg
    waco_woman.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 138

LOL... well at least it looks like she is a natural blonde!

OK, found one of me and the fiance. Tried to edit myself out but the ugly mug keeps popping back in there.

Sean

Attachments

• Seanand Beth.jpg
    Seanand Beth.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 131

944788131_976cfa3d10.jpg

BAHaahaaahaaa!! :rofl_200:
Expecting another pretty lady and this comes up!! Pret' near choked out on that one! :biglaugh:
Couldn't help but notice-that vinyl looks pretty shiney, she's been "rode hard and put away wet" a few times...........eh?
That's a good one!!! :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

BAHaahaaahaaa!! :rofl_200:
Expecting another pretty lady and this comes up!! Pret' near choked out on that one! :biglaugh:
Couldn't help but notice-that vinyl looks pretty shiney, she's been "rode hard and put away wet" a few times...........eh?
That's a good one!!! :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

You think you about choked.... look at her... poor girl, looks like she is GASPING for air

Kathy & Me at Getysburg in 2002. Unfortunately, the Max was not there that weekend, but this is a thread to show off our better halves. Besides, we all know what a VMax looks like!

Attachments

• Resize of K&B Roadstar.jpg
    Resize of K&B Roadstar.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 128
Here's some pictures of Brandi and I. We started dating back in Dec of 07.

l_f20d4363c1e0632c7e1d92e9bff33e34.jpg

l_6858802efdceaf30afb52ad6a6aeb892.jpg

l_9f81d541b39eb71aca2632efc0b08945.jpg

l_1982072ae9cb7412458313bb8fd34c7e.jpg

Any one of me with my other baby, my M4. And hair and a beard.
BA2V6181.jpg

Back