Some Good News

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinkydau444

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm currently a senior in college, and I am in the Navy ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps)

It has been a dream of mine to fly for the Navy, and I just found out yesterday that I have been selected to be a Naval Aviator (pilot) for my career!!! :eusa_dance: I'll be graduating at the end of next semester and will be on my way to Pensacola for flight school. My profile picture is me riding backseat in an F/A-18 Super Hornet over the summer.

I just wanted to share the good news with my newly acquired VMax family...

- Chris

Hey all,

I'm currently a senior in college, and I am in the Navy ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps)

It has been a dream of mine to fly for the Navy, and I just found out yesterday that I have been selected to be a Naval Aviator (pilot) for my career!!! :eusa_dance: I'll be graduating at the end of next semester and will be on my way to Pensacola for flight school. My profile picture is me riding backseat in an F/A-18 Super Hornet over the summer.

I just wanted to share the good news with my newly acquired VMax family...

- Chris

Chris,
Congrats! :punk::clapping::worthy::eusa_dance::biglaugh: from the whole family!
G

Grats Chris!! That's great news! :punk:

That's an old school handle you got there....had a buddy with the same nick-name back in the day!

Good luck in Pensacola! :clapping:

Congratulations . No switching to a Kaw sportbike when you make Top Gun .
rofl_200.gif
rofl_200.gif
And you have to take your shirt off when you play volleyball now. :D LOL
Congrats!

If you schtoop Kelly McGillis let us know:rofl_200:

On a serious note thank you for your service!! Know that my first time being shot off a carrier was a huge rush, even if I was in the back of the COD at the time. Like helicopters better, but that is a personal opinion.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!!

Congratulations . No switching to a Kaw sportbike when you make Top Gun . :rofl_200::rofl_200:

The Max will be with me all the way. Can't wait to take her down to Florida.

Grats Chris!! That's great news!

That's an old school handle you got there....had a buddy with the same nick-name back in the day!

Good luck in Pensacola!

I've had it since I was 12 yrs old. My was an Army 1st LT in Vietnam, and it was one of the only words he remembered.

And you have to take your shirt off when you play volleyball now. LOL
Congrats!

Already got the aviators and short-shorts lined up

If you schtoop Kelly McGillis let us know

On a serious note thank you for your service!! Know that my first time being shot off a carrier was a huge rush, even if I was in the back of the COD at the time. Like helicopters better, but that is a personal opinion.

haha! I wish! I'm hoping to get jets, but I certainly wouldn't be disappointed with Helos... and thank you for your service!!! I wouldn't have this opportunity if it wasn't for those who came before me.

I'd love to ride in a jet sometime....too bad you can't sign up for that sort of thing at the local Six Flags. I'd probably puke but it would be totally worth it.

I'm a senior in college also, with a 1997, and I did Army JROTC in high school... the military thing never really took hold though. I'm just too lazy, PT is definitely not my bag.

Congratulations on getting your dream job though....doesn't happen to a whole lot of people.

Latest posts

Back