the mod monkey strikes again...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
Well, I just got off the phone with mark from marks performance. I just ordered my s.s. 4 into 1 exhaust with a 12" can and turndown. my wife let me use some income tax money to get it. The best part about it is I can retain my center stand. Woohoo, it gets shipped out next friday, I can't wait to get it!!!

Cool. Get used to that monkey hangin around. When you install something new. It makes other things look old.

Well, I just got off the phone with mark from marks performance. I just ordered my s.s. 4 into 1 exhaust with a 12" can and turn down. my wife let me use some income tax money to get it. The best part about it is I can retain my center stand. Woohoo, it gets shipped out next Friday, I can't wait to get it!!![/QUOTE]
i NONE OF MY BUSINESS , BUT IF YOU WORK , THATS YOUR MONEY TOO ! .. I HAVE HAD THE SAME ARGUMENT EVEY YEAR , WITH ALL 3 OF MY MARRIAGES ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Bigrubbers4x4,
your gonna luv your Marks Pipes !!! Got the 4-2 system last fall ... only regrets was that I didn't order them sooner. :eusa_dance: Mark makes a well engineered, quality exhaust system that not only should enhance your engine's performance ( more hp to the rear wheel) , but sounds totally AWESOME too !!!!
Excellent choise ! I commend you on your selection :punk:

That reminds me. I never did find those stinkin Allen head bolts for the custom fork brace so I'm sending it up and will leave you to ask the better half if she'll let you go to Ace hardware to buy four bolts! How you justify the expenditure is up to you! Let me know if you come up with a creative "fib" that I might be able to use on my wife when feeding the mod monkey.

Cop Runner, i do work and i know its my money too, but it makes her feel good when i ask nice for some to spend on my toys instead of bills...

PATMAX, i will think of something off the wall that she will fall for i'm sure... i might be lucky enough to have the amount of cash needed in my personal "slush" fund though and not even have to tell her....lol. or i might even have the correct bolts in my thousands of misc bolts i have around the shop in containers...lol

i cant wait to hear it fire up with the new pipe on it!!!

sean, pm me your address so i can get some new gaskets ordered, i need to know total cost for the 4 shipped so i can send you some cash, thanks.

OH NO!! Although you have done a great thing by ordering your new exhaust, but damn that Monkey will NEVER leave you alone now. Once they break the ice they never stop!!!!!

OH NO!! Although you have done a great thing by ordering your new exhaust, but damn that Monkey will NEVER leave you alone now. Once they break the ice they never stop!!!!!

lmao, that little mod monkey bastard started his shit when i got my drag bars and UFO starfighter seat from patmax, then i got the progressive rear shocks, now the exhaust got ordered, soon will be the front fork brace from patmax, then who knows what will be next??? I'm sure it will be something i don't need but will absolutely have to have.....lol. i see what you mean about when they break the ice....lol.

you are in deep shit now dude. the mod monkey is like the man best friend....the dog. once it gets into your house......you have to feed it everyday.
i am putting some money aside because exhaust system is the next thing on my bike, Sean sold to a friend of mine a KERKER 4-1 system with chrome comp buffle and loved the looks. the sound although was more less than my open cups supertrapp make. but loved it.

when you install your exhaust system can post a video???

if all the members tells you MARKS EXHAUST SYSTEM RULES......then you did the right thing.:th_peace::th_peace:

In your videos, you will find:
1) Will be sounding good!:clapping:
2) Will be ear splitting, top fuel dragster sounding goodness!! :thumbs up::thumbs up:
3) Great sound just like that built big block you loved to hear coming down the street. Your going find yourself listening to the sweet tune it sings more than you think!
worthy00.gif
worthy00.gif
worthy00.gif

...yup your gonna luv it, so much in fact that you may even hug you furry little monkey!!!:eusa_dance:

The Marks pipes fit great but before you get all happy and take the bike off the centerstand for the first time you need to check and make sure there is enough clearance between the cans and the pads on the bottom of the C/S when it goes up. You don't want to scratch those new cans!

Not a big deal, a bit of grinding on foot of the C/S will do the trick. Seems that not everyone has found this this to be an issue but there were a few other on here that have noticed it.

"Your going find yourself listening to the sweet tune it sings more than you think!
worthy00.gif
worthy00.gif
worthy00.gif
"

A BIG +1 on what Redbone says !!!! It's addicting !!!

Excellent choice! Another big Marks fan here! Don't believe I've heard the 4-1 exhaust yet but the 4-2 is sweet music! I let my bike idle in the driveway sometimes even if I'm not taking a ride just to listen to it. lmao! Congrats! Mike

Back