VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I missed this thread(as I sit here in my STEELER gear) I have been a STEELER die hard since 73 even though I am form CA :ummm: go figure. all I can say is "HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO"
now we just need #7 to throw the ball to the black and gold only and it is a done deal.

does anybody have a pic of Randel El breaking one off in the ass of a seahawks deffensive back ...lol

Not sure how I missed this thread(as I sit here in my STEELER gear) I have been a STEELER die hard since 73 even though I am form CA :ummm: go figure. all I can say is "HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO"
now we just need #7 to throw the ball to the black and gold only and it is a done deal.

does anybody have a pic of Randel El breaking one off in the ass of a seahawks deffensive back ...lol

oh yea 2stangs!! all the way from california...
Gotta love steeler nation :eusa_dance:

The playoffs are here, it's do or die now...

Re: OK, Lets go Miami Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah

They've been seen working out with the O-line :biglaugh:

I couldn't resist.:rofl_200: A good friend of ours up here is a die hard Steeler fan, this is one of my better photoshops.
Ha Ha KJ, nice photoshop! If the Steelers were not one the best teams for the last 30 + years it would not be Ben in the picture.
It might have been Jim Zorn in years past..... oh, wait the seagulls never did anything. (wink):rofl_200:
Oh, wait, Tony Romo, nope nothing there either!:rofl_200:
The playoffs are looking good, now's the time to put up or shut up, all the wanna be's have gone home for the year. :thumbs up:
Steeler nation is everywhere!

Sorry I opened a new post with what I really wanted to say. I have been out of the loop for a while. To busy with WORK "damn work". You don't have to resppond to the other post.

This is what I want to say : The :worthy:DOLPHIN's are IT ! It must have been awesome to have been in CHAD's shoes last sunday!! To kick brett's butt and smile at the jet fans and wave....what it must've felt like, eh. Have a back seat :wave bye:patriot and jet fans the SHOW must go on.....I see the titans in our future then its all about the :th_image003:SUPER BOWL ! Football U Bet

im a cowboys fan so I guess I sit out for the post season and keep my mouth shut huh?
(go miami...lol)

im a cowboys fan so I guess I sit out for the post season and keep my mouth shut huh?
(go miami...lol)

Could be worse, you could be a Lions fan!:puke: LOL.. talk about a "perfect" season.

(go miami...lol)

This reminds me of a joke.

What is the difference between a Cowboy fan and a crying baby?

Eventualy a baby will stop crying!

GO STEELERS!

GO FISH.....GO FISH.....GO FISH.....GO FISH.....GO FISH.....GO FISH.....GO DOLPHINS!!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

woohoo.........
2008Stars2.jpg

4th quarter and the Fish are stinking out the place! Pennington better get it together.

Guess I'll have to route for the Ravens and against San Diego..Ravens defense will win
against Miami

I guess Jeff Fisher and the Titans don't have to worry about the fins this year. Baltimore Off. coach Cameron's offense didn't need to much, and didn't get much, to win. A little bit of irony is that Cameron won more games at Dolphin stadium this season with the Ravens than in 2007 as Miami?s head coach.
Bolts beat the Colts in the best game so far this weekend. I wish Peyton would of had a chance in overtime but whoever scores first wins. I'm happy though, I'd much rather see the bolts than the colts come to Heinz field.
The more experianced Cards closed out the dirty birds storybook season. The old man, Kurt Warner, led the potent offense while causing the Falcon's rookie QB all sorts of problems.
The Eagles are relying on FG's to stay ahead of Maleko89's purple people eaters mid way thru the 2nd qtr.

Dam, what a melt down!!! Chad choked, how can you go all season with 13 turn overs and manage 5 this afternoon....
well here is to a 11-5 record. Tuna has more work to do.

Back