The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night my daughter made me a tuna fish sandwich and a glass of ice water.:ummm: she is just learning to cook.
says I have to watch my blood sugar.
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

Chili's here too, didn't get to cook as I worked on the bike. Think I'll go for my fave burger - the ol'timer :)
It was a good dinner Saturday is bike day for me have some carbs to do on a Vulcan some fork seals on a GS 500 & a wear ring to put in a jet ski pump & if my clutch is here for my 85 Max I can put that in.

Steak, baked potato (with butter,cheese, and sour cream), salad, and applesauce....chocolate milk to drink, 5 oreos for dessert. I am so full I can hardly breathe! Wish I could afford to eat like this every night.

Re: The official &quot;What I ate for dinner&quot; thread..

BBQ'd corn on the cob. I will never boil a cob of corn in my life again. It was like eating candy.

BBQ'd steak. Marinated for 24 hours. Delicious.
________
volcano vaporizer reviews

Last edited:
Just grilled the last package of wild hog Italian sausage last night - good thing hunting season opens in September. :biglaugh:

Got a cows tounge and boiled it half way then peeled it, chopped it up into taco meat and cooked it the rest of the way in a big skillet heated up the tortillas, onions, cilantro and green salsa.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
The wifey made the beans but, from all the beer, chips and salsa, I could only kill two of tacos.:bang head::bang head::bang head:
I think that this thread should be made a sticky !!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::biglaugh:
Don`t you ???
<<Dave>>:punk:

Steak, baked potato (with butter,cheese, and sour cream), salad, and applesauce....chocolate milk to drink, 5 oreos for dessert. I am so full I can hardly breathe! Wish I could afford to eat like this every night.
I don`t like applesauce but, I sure do like oreo`s and choc. milk LOL.
Can`t remember when I had a glass of choco. milk:bang head::bang head:
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

My lady worked today so I cooked dinner. Meatloaf (1lb beef, 1lb spicy sausage) with special ingredients, mashed taters and corn on the cob. Washed down with a large cranberry juice, gotta keep the kidneys clean for the beers :) Don't ya just love that overstuffed feeling, knowing you don't have to get up if ya don't want to? I too wish I could afford to eat that way everynite but once a week is great too. + keeps me under 200 lbs.

Re: The official &quot;What I ate for dinner&quot; thread..

today I was at a family reunion out in a corn field somewhere int he country..

I ate :

1.) Beans with hot dogs cut up
2.) Ceaser salad
3.) Lasagna
4.) Turkey Sandwhich
5.) Roast beef
6.) Nacho's / dip
7.) Caramel pie (like a lemon merang - but carmelly :p)
8.) Peanut butter cereal squares

I'm fat :p
________
Backpack

Last edited:
An oldie but a goldie.

I ate a 10oz Wimpy Burger and fries.

I see that my eating has not improved :p

Steak, baked potato's, peas and corn for me and kids. There sleeping now and Ive got peanuts and beer.

Back