The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had chicken four cheese pasta, fresh green beans with bacon chunks and fruit cocktail. Roy

Last night I cooked a turkey along with stuffing, yams, green beans w/ sweet onions and bacon, mashed garlic potatos.

For dessert, a big ol, thick low sugar blackberry milkshake.

This morning I baked bread, so I'll be doing the cold turkey sandwich thing for a couple of days.

DAMN!!!!

I'll be over for a sandwich......should only take me a week to get there.....

Now I'm hungry again...:bang head:

Re: The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

Tonight, no better than last night...

Shwarma w/ diet coke and Ms.Vickies potato chips.
________
vapor lounge

Last edited:
carrotts w/brown sugar and grilled chicken w/pico de gallo

carrotts w/brown sugar and grilled chicken w/pico de gallo

That's right!!!!

you better go easy for the next few weeks.....there's a pizza roll(fat bag) with your name on it:clapping:

I just gained 3 pounds thinking about it.....:biglaugh:

dude. i've had my share. i'll be having their bbq wings and a slice or two. i couldnt' do a fatbag sober. maybe we could buy 2 or 3 and everyone could have a piece. i think they weigh about 3 - 4 poudns

dude. i've had my share. i'll be having their bbq wings and a slice or two. i couldnt' do a fatbag sober. maybe we could buy 2 or 3 and everyone could have a piece. i think they weigh about 3 - 4 poudns

Nah.....they aren't that big anymore.......they are GOOD...... definitely a once in a while thing:clapping:

the whole reason of the NE pizza ride! haha. forgot how we got talking about it, but in canton ny.

they take a large pizza, roll it into a calzone. deep fry it. 3500 calories.

the whole reason of the NE pizza ride! haha. forgot how we got talking about it, but in canton ny.

OMG, I think I just gained 5lbs reading that! :eusa_dance:

I think they use a medium pizza now......or I've gotten bigger:rofl_200:

i dunno man. either way. its massive. its probably roughly the size of a rugby ball, but flatter.

i dunno man. either way. its massive. its probably roughly the size of a rugby ball, but flatter.

Yup....with grease running out all over.....when it squirts out it'll burn ya!!!!

MAN I'M HUNGRY!!!:bang head:

Re: The official "What I ate for dinner" thread..

Tonight :

1.) 8 Pieces of Sushi
2.) Chicken breast
3.) Rice
4.) Seaweed salad (barf)
5.) Miso soup
________
starcraft II replay

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back