there are led and LED signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotin

Reaction score
I have tried different halogen type and I'm pretty disappointed with them during daylight since it's always pretty sunny here and they cannot be seen.
The last I tried are the aluminium rectangular type with clear lens sold by sean or python.
Since I'm converting my rear section and adding an integrated taillight I was thinking to add more sporty led signals on front.
After watching that video I was thinking if there was any alternative to Rizoma except Oberon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljtc8t-1zfQ&feature=related

Check out Harrison specialty, they have some sweet led lights that I feel are very bright...

I checked them but I don't like much the look even if they seem pretty good.
I'm searching more sporty.
I thought about Kellermann blinkers too.

I am very happy with the new amber led singals i got off ebay from the seller in Hungary, they are small but very visible even in daylight. Only $58 for 4 signals and they are not a plastic housing. He has a set on ebay now.

yes that is him i even had 1 signal that had 2 led in it that did not work and he ship me another 1 free so he is a good ebayer.

Back