Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom what ever happen to slobman magna-dude and the rest of them.

Sorry you're not going to make thunder this year Brian, hopefully we can get a bunch of us Mi riders together this year and hook up for a day or two!........I'm surprised we haven't heard from the lakeshore hooligans yet, It would be nice to have them along too!..............You know Mike, if you do break, we will make sure you get back home, I would never leave a fallen brother behind, looking foreward to a great time!..........................Tom.
Me too Tom, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me this year, I had a blast last fall! Looking forward to a lake Michigan coast trip
There is a couple Michigan Hooligans on here, I'm sure they will be there. Who else is going to do the epic parking lot burnouts that bring the cops!:punk:

I am personally really hear what the Gen 2's with the new aftermarket Exhuasts sound like live and in-person.
I definitely plan on attending and if nothing intereferes I'll be there.

I am assembling the 2012 Thunder Committee to plan out this years event. If anyone is interested, please let me know! We welcome all VMOA and non-vmoa members to join in and enjoy the event. I am working with a local Yamaha dealer that is getting Yamaha Regional involved this year hopefully. Looking for someone with a mobile dyno to do a local dyno shootout at a reasonable price so everyone can join in like in prior years we used to do! This should be a good year to be at Thunder.......hope to see everyone there!

Tow the Burgman 400 behind max, why limit yourself. It sure would turn heads as you past them on "Fast Red"

Wo-hoo, I get to go to this, I found out today.

Sharing a condo with some of my riding buddies near Blue Knob.

Gary

Dingy what day are you leaving on. Im leaving michigan some time thursday morning if you want to meat up on the way.

Dingy what day are you leaving on. Im leaving michigan some time thursday morning if you want to meat up on the way.

I am going to run up I-71 to I-70 I was leaving Louisville around 8am est. on Thur also.

We haven't finalized that part, or any part of the plan so far.

One of the guys is coming from Cleveland area, two of us are in Mansfield, and one is coming up from Columbus.

I think plan is to rent a condo at a ski resort in Blue Knob, I just got in on it today, they have already been planning this, but didn't mention it to me. They went to Sturgis last year and I wasn't interested in being around that many people that rode bikes I wasn't interested in. When this was brought up, I knew it was popular with VMax guys, and I might get a chance to set on a bike that had a Vmax frame. I got most of the other fast goodies from one.

Gary

We should start a "who is attending" thread, be nice to have a list to reference and try to meet everyone from our V-max forum!.......................Tom.

We should start a "who is attending" thread, be nice to have a list to reference and try to meet everyone from our V-max forum!.......................Tom.

We do usually start a who is attending listing, but not this early. Last year we had about 75 vmax riders at this event. Its truly a nice event for sure.

We haven't finalized that part, or any part of the plan so far.

One of the guys is coming from Cleveland area, two of us are in Mansfield, and one is coming up from Columbus.

I think plan is to rent a condo at a ski resort in Blue Knob, I just got in on it today, they have already been planning this, but didn't mention it to me. They went to Sturgis last year and I wasn't interested in being around that many people that rode bikes I wasn't interested in. When this was brought up, I knew it was popular with VMax guys, and I might get a chance to set on a bike that had a Vmax frame. I got most of the other fast goodies from one.

Gary

Blue knob is a lil ride aways from Johnstown, PA for a daily ride in. Most of the vmax guys are staying down in Somerset, PA Days Inn with the VMOA group. Others are scattered about all over individually.

Back