Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth and I have convinced a VMAX friend of ours to go up too. So Mike, you can add Bart Dellinger to your list of vmaxers going

Final plans made. Kathy and Mary Jo are staying home this year for various reasons. Glenn, Bill and I are heading down to Oil City on Wednesday morning, to hang out there for the day and overnight. We will be heading to Johnstown Thursday morning, staying in Jimmerstown, on Rte 30.. Quicker to get to Jim & Jimmies, and close to Somerset for the BBQ and parking lot festivities. The hotel in Oil City is pretty big, so if anyone wants to come with us, just let me know here.. Good ride down to Oil City (near Rte 666!) And a couple cool bars for a good evenings relaxation. Then only 125 miles to Johnstown, even hung over it's an easy ride..

And, seeing that I'm riding solo, I can ride the Max!!

I rode monday, it was raining all day here too.. I don't like rain..I am looking forward to my Jet kit, and new carb to intake boots. Maybe next week, then fork seals.. and I should be ready to come up...lol. Oh still have to change out timing belt on truck before trip, will I should change it out but it might wait...I think I am bringing Skip up from here also...

It looks like you may need to do some updating to post #1 of this thread.

Who's missing? This only accounts for vmoa.net and here. I have compared to facebook, but I think just regular TITV participants are clicking on the going link too. I know we will have well over 100+ attendees for sure. Maybe even closer to 200. I welcome all to come to our event!:punk:

How about a ride to the Flight 93 memorial? Will there be any time on the agenda for it again? I loved it last year and I think the guys who haven't been before would enjoy it.

How about a ride to the Flight 93 memorial? Will there be any time on the agenda for it again? I loved it last year and I think the guys who haven't been before would enjoy it.
I will be going, I'll go every time I'm in the area. I went two times in 2011, when it was still on top of the hill. They have plans to expand it more still. It's sobering place to visit and understand the courage it took to do what they did.

It kinda felt morbid to me. I felt out of place and like i was intruding in a space i did not belong. My view and beliefs of what i think (imo) actually happen has a'lot to do with the way i felt so its a no for me.

What i would like to do is follow Brian (REDBONE) to the mountain top bar on Saturday. One way or another i will be doing that ride on Saturday. How about it Brian are you up for it.

Back