Thunder Rogue Ride To West virginia

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
This ride will start at 8am at the days inn parking lot on Friday june 26. We will be fallowing route 219 to parson WV. We should be back to days inn around 4 to 5 pm friday. Its about an 8 hour ride and we have gas stops planed. This will be the 3rd time we have done this run and have never run out of gas. Up front it is fast paced but we never leave anyone behind so if you want to stick to the speed limit its ok. This ride will have gopro video for the forum. And i know just the road to take for great footage. We will be taking this road with great twisty switchbacks 3 times this year. :punk:

Last edited:
The wing will work just fine kyle. We like other people to carry our shit for us. Lol.

We've done this ride the last 2 years and it's an awsome time!.............It will take up most of the day, and yes, we like to run a little hard up front at times, but we always slow down for the other riders to catch up..................................Tom.

I'm going just for this ride alone, Can't wait was a blast last year, and now I know how to use my Go-Pro maybe i'll get some footage !!!!! lol

I have a room saved for you Todd so i will need to know soon if you will be taking it. If not i will let it go to someone that wants it. If you want it call days inn and put it in your name. let me know first so i can call them and tell them you are taking it. Lee and i will be sharing a room this year and i believe Patrick and Tom are sharing a room And Im sure you will have someone riding bitch this year so it should work out good. We will be going on the rogue ride this year and Tom has a great ride that you havent been on yet planed for Saturday. The Saturday ride is alot of fun also. The rogue ride will be a little shorter this year but we will be hitting the twisty road 3 times. Or more if the group wants to.

Scuff we will get footage. I will make time for it. The real question is can you post a video for all of us. LOL

I want to do a few short video of the whole ride. And i plan on stopping in area's that look good for some hooligan fun. So everyone be ready to step up at any given time.

219 from somerset to parsons west virginiais the main route

on the way there we will be taking 50 to the right and then back left into the mountains not sure the name of the road I just know where its at

Looks like a blast.

What time do you plan on getting back to the motel? If memory serves, there's a burger grilling going on for Fri evening, and if there's one thing NO ONE ever calls this boy, it's "late for supper"! haha

We missed this two years ago because we planned to ride up to the Johnstown event and shop around on Friday, thinking your ride was on a Thursday. This year, if we plan on your ride Friday (and momma approves), then we won't miss it +- heavy rain that day.

But, being Nash Flashed Gen II's, we are at a disadvantage in that we will require fuel stops not over 85-90 miles apart, unlike our Gen 1 brethren. I may have an AUX tank mounted before then putting that scenario to rest though.

The Hen House or the Saloon is an awesome place to eat at in Md. I might know a few other fun short rides we can do Wed or Thursday.

we have not missed the cookout yet and if we did miss ittrust me we would eat I already stated that you won't have to worry about gas

Back