Thunder Rogue Ride To West virginia

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have the bloodline to be honored with a B king PEASANT. Now away with you. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

This shirt would have the CC logo and something about rouge ride and a drawing in the middle of the CC logo.

Its not a shirt for vmax or any other bike its a shirt for the ride. And the rider's so tuck your big girl panties in and make room for a cool shirt Peasant.:biglaugh:

I already told you Todd i don"t swing your way. No gay shirts for me.

Sounds good, wonder if there's one of those in W Va?.............:biglaugh:............Tom.

See Tom me and Jim can get along. As long is he's behind me in line for ice cream.

Hey Jim I will give you the best taunting nickname you could have called me Belly King because burger king is just getting so old its not funny any more.:biglaugh:

ok let me see if I got this right? is Todd paying Mike to take all of us on a ride to Burger King and then Dairy Queen and then we get a commemorative T-Shirt ?????????? if so count me in and thanks in advance, you guys are ok in my book I don't care what Tom or Lee say !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

:rofl_200::rofl_200: Best trip ever:rofl_200::rofl_200:

but the belly king call's first in line.:biglaugh:

(Eh hey wait) see jim you're not that old I'm glad to see you realized that it is the last person that pays so that will definitely count me out from having to pay for everyone's ice cream hell I will even be a stand up guy and let you cut in front of me in the ice cream line if you get there before I order

Last edited:
Where ever you take us for your ice cream treat to us Mike, will they have some sugar free stuff? Borderline diabetic here, and with some sugar floating around in my system, combined with your nice, leasurely pace, might put me into a nap at the handlebars going back....wouldn't want that, now would we....just sayin'....

if you're diabetic jim you better not even look at that b king it's so sweet looking it would put you into insulin shock

So i take it that its a no the shirt.

Back