Trade your newer style front wheel for my 85 style front?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDoe8

Reaction score
I've got a 85 style front wheel that i'm looking to get rid of in favor for a newer style front wheel. Just curious if anyone wanted the 5 spoke style front to mach an aftermarket rear or anything. Let me know! I'm not looking to sell my wheel or buy a different wheel, so i didn't post in the classifieds. Just curious if anyone wants to swap em out!

-Mike

Makes no difference what color. I'll be painting black if it's silver though. My tire is in very very good condition. If his is too, we can just swap wheels with tires. If not, we can both pull our current tire off and ship em that way. it will really save with shipping because tires are heavy!

I have a newer front wheel I'd be willing to trade if no one else wants to. I can
send you pics if you are interested.

Jeff

Pics aren't realy necessary, I trust you! I'll let the first poster get back to me just to be fair. If that doesn't work out, i'll let you know!

Yeah just purely cosmetic. I don't like the mismatched wheel look. However, I think individually the older wheel is better looking. I'll be getting a kosman rear eventually and want them to match.

Once he is done trading I have a number of them on hand for anyone interested. They would look great chromed up (not sure if we can).

Sean

i'm gonna kick myself for asking, but just asking, how much for one p/c flat black on trade for a newer style?

need to trade Mdoe8!

I need to make sure which avenue I have to use. One place is cheaper then the other. But check with him first to see about the trade but I can always help you here too.

Sean

i'll give him until tomorrow to respond. If not, I'll go to Jeff! If that doesn't work out, I'll go to you gamorg! I will let you know either way.

Not to confuse this anymore, but I will bow out (if that is o.k.) I was just doing this to help you out... it really doesn't make much of a difference what extra wheel I have, so if we can find 2 people that really want to trade, I'm out.

Why don't you just use me as a last resort if that is o.k. with everyone.

Thanks,

Jeff

haha yea mine was just a sort of metaphorical question right now anyways. sorry

Sorry for the slow response I been working. My boss said he will trade but he is still out of town working so it might be a bit but if your wanting to do something sooner I am sure there will not be any hard feelings if you trade some one else.

Still looking for this trade. If anyone from this thread is still interested, let me know! A black front wheel would be ideal but silver is fine also.

Latest posts

Back