UFO - The photoshop experts!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after being on this web site reading different things for about a week now, i have gotten more useful information from it than i got from being a member of the VMOA for a few years. thank you guys for that. For UFO to do something like that to one of his competitors shows what kind of business sense he has....which is obviously none. I dont think i will be ordering anything from there any time soon, and i was just getting ready to order drag bars for my max. Anyone else want my business? Thank you guys for having such a great informative forum about the best bike in the world!!!
Sean Morley has several types of bars, drag bars included, and will treat you right, EVERYTIME! :thumbs up::thumbs up:
Contact via email: [email protected]
You can also check out his website: http://www.morleysmuscle.com/

Hey! I found a picture of jon @ ufo

joncornell.jpg

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

awe! DAMN! i just about gagggggggggged gr grrr grrr grrr grrrr YUCK!
You are some SICK SICK SICK individuals here! Thumbs UP!

"I thought Jon had more hair than that!" ROFLAO

G

i cant believe someone is proud of that little tiny turd.... if your gonna take a picture of a piece of shit, at least make sure its one thats brag worthy, you know like one that wraps the bowl in one piece and not broke up... that was just a sorry example of a turd.....lol. i will have to dig up a real picture of one for ya as i have given some brag worthy peace offerings to the porcelain goddess...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back