UFO - The photoshop experts!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe hes doing all this because he just wants out of the vmax business. every hit count is more advertisement money for him. he could be an overnight millionaire

Yeah I can't beleive that he would do something like that. Sean if I had millions we would go visit a good lawyer and crush him finacially! G

:doh:A new low, even for this deluded self appointed personality! What I thought was a slow downward spiral
Flush000.gif
has picked up speed with his latest childish rant. :tantrum:
He must really feel threatened by Sean! Just keep on doing things your way Sean and he will surely fade away!:thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Something is not working right in this man's head. On his forum page, he feels like he needs to set the record straight about himself an his company/products while taking shots at other forums and Tim. Than on another page he photoshops a Homer head on a Sean Morley.

My question is how can he expect the Vmax community to give him respect when he does something as childish as this?

In the business world, you can either rise above your competition or sink below it, I guess Jon is trying really hard to sink below it.

Mike

Jon,
I am sure you are reading this (or your buddies are). Let me know what I have done to earn this new reward. I've always tried to remain as impartial as I can and only report the facts as I have seen them (my personal experience). It really doesn't get me that upset which may have been your attempt. As noted I would really like to have the full sized images you worked so diligently on. I promise to post them on my facebook page! I'll even give you credit for it.

Sean[/QUOTE]

Well played Sean.

i honestly wonder if hes losing his mind... he's honestly going crazy and has signs of paranoid schizophrenia

he should probably see about getting some therapy... all those exhaust fumes.

1. People with schizophrenia have an altered perception of reality
check.
2. believe that others are trying to harm them
check
3. Anger
check
4. Argumentativeness
check
5. Self-important or condescending manner
LOL CHECK!
6. special mission
check
7. jealousy
lol check
8. hallucinatory voices that threaten the patient or give commands, or auditory hallucinations without verbal form, such as whistling, humming, or laughing

aww man now i feel sorry for him, this is too sad. we should try to be his friend. hes obviously very sick.

[SIZE=+1]Place yourself beside the consumer rather than face-to-face.[/SIZE] The side-by-side position tends to deflect the paranoid fears away from you. Instead, both you and the consumer are looking out at the (hostile) world together.

lol check

Whenever possible, your attitudes and emotional expressions should parallel the consumer's attitudes and expressions. The goal is to help the consumer feel understood. Meet anger with reciprocal anger, frustration with frustration

A number of drugs have been associated with the development of schizophrenia including: cocaine, amphetamines, and cannabis

lets quit talking about him guys, that boy needs thare uh pee!!!

He fits the definition of a "sociopath" to a T. Check it out for your self. Google sociopath, his picture comes up along with the definition.

He fits the definition of a "sociopath" to a T. Check it out for your self. Google sociopath, his picture comes up along with the definition.

well, like they say. If the traits fit...

About a year ago, NBC News interviewed a psychologist/author whose groundbreaking work in the field of abnormal psychology was drawing a lot of attention. Here is his list of the ?nine traits that all sociopaths have in common?.

traitsofpsychopaths0803.jpg

Nah, my vote goes for plain old fashioned asshole.

He knows he's screwed people over, knows he's a childish prick, and I'm sure gets a huge rise out of posting bullshit about competitors on his website. As much as he likes to discredit/demean sites like this, word is getting around about his shitty business policies. All over VMF. All over starvmax.

Now he's getting pissed since business is dropping off as a result of all the bad press which is of course his own fault. But, since he's a little bitch, he feels the need to blame it on his competition(Sean/Tim) and tries to discredit them with questionable at best stories and "evidence". Also as said before aligning himself with the customer, trying to act like a "voice of reason" and pretending to be a victim of senseless hate and lies propagated by "certain forums". Post that sob story on your website, post comments under different names to agree with yourself, and it looks pretty convincing to a buyer who might have heard some "stay away" stories.

So, instead of responding to criticism with improvement, he just whines about it and pretends to be a victim, but always from the safety of his own website, because venturing out into unfamiliar websites can be scary.

That clinches it...I'm losing the UFO taillight that came on my bike. I want absolutely nothing having to do with this guy or his company.

This is actually pretty funny! I already posted on the web page a request to have him email me the big pics.

http://planetvmax.com/homer-rides-a-vmax

What a douche - lol. Somebody needs to photoshop Chong's face (of "Cheech and Chong") on a picture of him since I think he's so stoned it would be fitting.

Sean

You are effectively " in his head " . Let it go.

" Wrestling with a pig just gets you both muddy and the pig likes it ".

Does anyone go to the ufo site anymore to see it...lol I wouldn't spend a nickle there! I've herd and seen enough of that guy. Don't care what he does or sells.

Yo KJ, Thanks for the "sociopath" post. That was great! Wherever did you find that?

I just reposted the picture to my facebook Morleys Muscle page. Feel free to stop by and add any comment you like. I've got a ton of "Friends" on there from all over the world and adding more all the time. I tried to give my personal perspective on the situation too. Maybe some of his customers will get a chance to see it too.

Sean

Really? You aren't?

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Nope, I spend the majority of my time here. I get more from here and would rather my money be spent here.

I got nothing against the VMOA, I've bought the t-shirts, written several articles for the magazine, promoted it the best I could to the other maxxers and MC dealers.

Here its good people, awesome vendors and basically one-stop information on the gen 1 max. Why go anywhere else. VMOA is on the uptight side, questionable vendor promotion and it seems like the info there is often found here first.

I might re-sign up a while down the road, but for now it's no longer for me.

Nope, I spend the majority of my time here. I get more from here and would rather my money be spent here.

I got nothing against the VMOA, I've bought the t-shirts, written several articles for the magazine, promoted it the best I could to the other maxxers and MC dealers.

Here its good people, awesome vendors and basically one-stop information on the gen 1 max. Why go anywhere else. VMOA is on the uptight side, questionable vendor promotion and it seems like the info there is often found here first.

I might re-sign up a while down the road, but for now it's no longer for me.

I hear ya... Too bad really that it comes to this... The UFO advertising pissed me off when I heard about it, and I've literally binned every vboost mag since. Never removed it from the envelope. Just binned it. If they want to promote him and his achievements then fine, but don't expect me to stick around.

after being on this web site reading different things for about a week now, i have gotten more useful information from it than i got from being a member of the VMOA for a few years. thank you guys for that. For UFO to do something like that to one of his competitors shows what kind of business sense he has....which is obviously none. I dont think i will be ordering anything from there any time soon, and i was just getting ready to order drag bars for my max. Anyone else want my business? Thank you guys for having such a great informative forum about the best bike in the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back