VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can still remember the fearless young days on the back roads with beater cars from the 60s and 70s. Looking back on it now I would have to say we had to be crazy in the head to do some of dumb ass shit we did. I dont know how im still alive and i should have a long talk with my mother for letting me do such a thing.:biglaugh:

I was born in '72. Yeah, Yeah I know. A (not so) young whipper snapper. Thanks Fellas for these fantastic vids... Man, those boys could DRIVE!!!

I can still remember the fearless young days on the back roads with beater cars from the 60s and 70s. Looking back on it now I would have to say we had to be crazy in the head to do some of dumb ass shit we did. I dont know how im still alive and i should have a long talk with my mother for letting me do such a thing.:biglaugh:

My dad bought me a honda xl100 when I was ten yrs old I couldn't touch the ground but on 1 side barely . Man what the hell was he thinking:ummm: I use to fly on that thing 65 mph was easy !!! NEVER layed it down and got a ticket for riding backroads . Thanks DAD for the taste for speed at an early age :punk: AND YES THAT WAS EARLY 70'S ....

I am not sure what got me hooked with speed. I don't really remember. But as a kid there are pictures of me always with cars and racing them. Between guns and racings, church had alot of sunday morning flyers filled with stick figures ......

Great video Scott. I just sent some youtube stuff to Todd Because it got me fired up watching them. Your video set me off again. Like Todd said i dont know why but i have been this way for as long as i can remember. Its bad when i can watch a youtube video and my hart speeds up and my adrenaline hormone takes over as if i was at the track. I wish i had the money to build a car. For now i will do my best on two wheels and have alot of fun doing it.

Great video Scott. I just sent some youtube stuff to Todd Because it got me fired up watching them. Your video set me off again. Like Todd said i dont know why but i have been this way for as long as i can remember. Its bad when i can watch a youtube video and my hart speeds up and my adrenaline hormone takes over as if i was at the track. I wish i had the money to build a car. For now i will do my best on two wheels and have alot of fun doing it.

Your a racer, just like Todd and myself... Its in your blood and you can't help it, I can't afford the car thing anymore either but I still have a blast even though my shit is slow lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

That looks like way too much fun!!............:biglaugh:..............is that 1st or 2nd gear rollers?..........................Tom.

That looks like way too much fun!!............:biglaugh:..............is that 1st or 2nd gear rollers?..........................Tom.

Good question....could be either, but I think it may be 2nd because he's carrying it so far. Also when he hits the next gear it stops spinning. 1st hard to 2nd will normally just keep spinning all the way until 3rd on a stock bike.

Back