Weird Busa!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot imagine how crappy this must handle
facehoof.png

Mr Bom88 you seem to have missed the latest iteration of the bike you posted.....

After it was found that the modification didn't quite give the anticipated result it was felt prudent to re-visit the design to establish what tweeks could be made.

The revised design was offered to Piaggio as a big brother to their MP3, to be called the MP6.
Some unkind soul wondered if MP stood for 'Megga prat' - you decide.

picture.php

Just incase they actually sell this bike and take down the craigslist ad here is the image.

I have to imagine that this modification is not cheap. Custom swing arm, new wheel, longer chain (or 2 chains I can't tell), rotor, sprocket, custom length brake line. That fender looks like you can sit three people just have to take off the camel hump. Is that even legal?!

If the rear wheels are both drive wheels the michigan hooligans could find a fun use for them. We would go broke trying to pay for tires. :rofl_200:

Strangest Busa I ever saw was one turned into a chopper. Ape hangers, tall sissy bar, stepped seat ,etc. Thought it was a joke but owner got miffed when I asked if it was for real.... I thought it was photoshopped for a joke. :ummm:

The guy says in the first article " I wanted it to look like a 200 mph roller blade". Mission accomplished :eusa_dance:

Ad says he'll trade for an Ice House for the family to enjoy.
Good luck...he'll be lucky to get a used Out House!!!:red ass::Flush000:

One can show up in spring with a bucket full of water to trade in and say its an Ice House but just in a different state like is bike is...

I haven't seen many with two seats And a bump, though. It's like a drag tail for passengers.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back