Why The VMOA will not survive

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
This is post from the VMOA web site by North FL. Chapter Leader Randy Bullard. It shows the narrow minded attitude of the VMOA Leaders.

If they don't embarrass the new V-Max and the potential members that own them, they will be
Extinct!

You don't like the bike...can't afford one....or its just not your deal, fine but to be so negative about it just severs no purpose.

The VMOA LEADERSHIPS is clueless.

Here's Randy Bullard's post:

Re: Gen 2 Vmax pricing

"This is how a good friend who owns a Gen-2 put it to me..
If you want a bike with a bike that swills gas at 27mpg,has a mediocre hp to cc ratio compared to other high rerformance 4cyl bikes,lots of torque,gets outran by a gen-1 and a 600cc sport bike on top end,has non usd forks and non self cancelling turn signals while weighing 700lbs wet then you're gonna pay dearly for it..
Btw,its for sale,under 4000 miles,and feels cool as hell when you nail 2nd and leave a LONG patch of rubber till she hits rev limiter..Randy..Btw,if I wasn't so fat and tall,a busa would be in my garage between the 98 Vmax and the Stratoliner."

I'm a director, Bob, am I clueless? One dude gives an opinion and now everyone volunteering in the VMOA is clueless?

I think you're clueless Mark... lol J/K... I love you man... lol No no not really...

Chris

Yep Mark,you are clueless.... everyone is that doesn't have the same opinion as Yankee... I mean Bob

This is post from the VMOA web site by North FL. Chapter Leader Randy Bullard. It shows the narrow minded attitude of the VMOA Leaders.

If they don't embarrass the new V-Max and the potential members that own them, they will be Extinct!

You don't like the bike...can't afford one....or its just not your deal, fine but to be so negative about it just severs no purpose.

The VMOA LEADERSHIPS is clueless.

Here's Randy Bullard's post:

Re: Gen 2 Vmax pricing

"This is how a good friend who owns a Gen-2 put it to me..
If you want a bike with a bike that swills gas at 27mpg,has a mediocre hp to cc ratio compared to other high rerformance 4cyl bikes,lots of torque,gets outran by a gen-1 and a 600cc sport bike on top end,has non usd forks and non self cancelling turn signals while weighing 700lbs wet then you're gonna pay dearly for it..
Btw,its for sale,under 4000 miles,and feels cool as hell when you nail 2nd and leave a LONG patch of rubber till she hits rev limiter..Randy..Btw,if I wasn't so fat and tall,a busa would be in my garage between the 98 Vmax and the Stratoliner."

I don't get it....why does the VMOA have to embarass the Gen-II owners in order to survive?? :ummm:

I posted on that thred a while ago. I said it then, I'll say it now. That bike just isn't for me. It's not my deal. I like the custom stuff thats comming out of Europe. Hence the direction I'm going with my bike. :)

everyone is that doesn't have the same opinion as Yankee...

OK, that really did make me laugh out loud. :rofl_200: Good one Jeff :)

If you actually READ the post, Randy said this is what a Gen 2 owner's opinion of the bike was. It wasn't Randy's opinion.

If you actually READ the post, Randy said this is what a Gen 2 owner's opinion of the bike was. It wasn't Randy's opinion.

This kind of made that clear, don't you think?

"This is how a good friend who owns a Gen-2 put it to me.."

Almost makes you wonder if the whole statement wasn't intentionally manipulated just to create drama.....:confused2:

Would even Lankee stoop that low??? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

NAH!!

Different strokes for different folks. I've read alot of posts about how people love the gen II. One opinion of one owner 2nd hand from a VMOA leader will NOT bring down the whole organization.

I READ the post.

So who posted it? Randy did...right?

Seems I hit a nerve with some of you.

No nerves hit here. Just responding to a harsh comment by you about the leadership and integrity of the VMOA. It is a good organization with alot of great members and events. More of us should enjoy what they do rather than beat them down.

I want an avatar pic just like his, it's sooooo cool!! But, try as I might, I can't figure out how the hell he did it....and I'm sure he won't pass on the secret!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm right handed....ya think that's why I can't get it......:ummm::confused2::ummm:

Attachments

• 100_2129.jpg
    100_2129.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_2130.jpg
    100_2130.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_2131.jpg
    100_2131.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2133.jpg
    100_2133.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 15
I want an avatar pic just like his, it's sooooo cool!! But, try as I might, I can't figure out how the hell he did it....and I'm sure he won't pass on the secret!! :rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'm right handed....ya think that's why I can't get it......:ummm::confused2::ummm:

Oh Dan your almost there with those first and second pics...
Keep trying, i know its not easy but im sure you will get it eventually.
You might need a little help with this one so maybe you could teach Reba to take pictures, that way you could use your right hand :ummm:

And when you get that down, dont forget to add FU to your location :thumbs up:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

try it in the mirror dan-O

:punk:

Only bad I can say about the VMOA is that the website needs an upgrade. Best group of people I've been associated with outside the military. Nobody's ( No Pun Intended) out for personal gain. 99.99% are there to help others and have a good time. Be it Gen 1 or Gen 2, it's all the same.

Life's too short to give two shits about what goes on here or anywhere on the internet. I just roll with the punches and enjoy reading...

Its kind of a toss up for me i dont know if i enjoy the Ufo rants or the VMOA more!!!!!!!

UFO rants are more enjoyable for me , the VMOA has been good to me for the last 10 yrs. with no problems unlike dealing with Jon at UFO.

Latest posts

Back