Wow pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already done, will get them case hardened, machine the journals and they're done.
Worked out well without any tensioner as per calculations.

Attachments

• Picture 007 (Large).jpg
    Picture 007 (Large).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 008 (Large).jpg
    Picture 008 (Large).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 56
If that breaks you just need to get rid of the kit. That triplex system is way overkill but looks incredible!

Sean

Holy Shit!! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! Yea Sean, your right about that. Looks like using an antiaircraft gun to go rabbit hunting AND I LIKE IT!! When I first glanced at it I thought you made 2 grenades on shafts lol, they look incredible!! You guys are the best.. Yea, that should do it. Ed

Steve, did you make them like you said and one is 15T and the other 16T ? So I would put the smaller one face towards the rear for overdrive (more top end) or if I put the bigger toward the rear for torque(low end)? Is that correct?

Holy shit that is fast service. You got some major talent jedi! Great job

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad you're alright Ed. That was to too close for comfort. It looks like you're now in good hands though.
Gear alignment an issue, before maybe?
Steve-o

Already done, will get them case hardened, machine the journals and they're done.
Worked out well without any tensioner as per calculations.

Jedi is a very fitting handle for you, your truly an artist!! Glad you'll be back on the road soon!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Steve, did you make them like you said and one is 15T and the other 16T ? So I would put the smaller one face towards the rear for overdrive (more top end) or if I put the bigger toward the rear for torque(low end)? Is that correct?

Correct

Thank you sir, your talent is unbelievable. I've known quite a few fabricators in my day but never one as good as you. We are all very lucky to have your talent in this forum. Just let me know if there's anything I need to do before, during or after I install it. And what type of lubrication and how full. Just wanna make sure I follow your advice to the letter. Also if you ever need a lung, kidney, etc.. Lol,

Thank you sir, your talent is unbelievable. I've known quite a few fabricators in my day but never one as good as you. We are all very lucky to have your talent in this forum. Just let me know if there's anything I need to do before, during or after I install it. And what type of lubrication and how full. Just wanna make sure I follow your advice to the letter. Also if you ever need a lung, kidney, etc.. Lol,

lol. also wondering the same thing, if it'd sit in a bath or if you'd take it apart and 'lube' the chain like a drive chain from time to time.

this looks so legit compared tot he glorified 'cam'chain that it appeared to be in there before.

It only needs enough oil in the case to let the bottom of the chain get wet. It will lubricate everything else by itself.

lol. also wondering the same thing, if it'd sit in a bath or if you'd take it apart and 'lube' the chain like a drive chain from time to time.

this looks so legit compared tot he glorified 'cam'chain that it appeared to be in there before.

I agree Garrett, this looks like the meanest sprocket ever made and looks so cool I almost hate to hide it in the case! Lol, I especially like the fact and feel ALOT better that its like the whole old design was literally pitched and a REAL professional built it. I really also am amazed how fast he made these! A truly Amazing guy!!

Back