Yamaha Accessory Performance Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can see. I would suggest no jet kit and 147.5 mains. Should crispen the throttle up more and improve the overall performance of the bike.

Sean

Thanks for the tip Sean. I ordered the main jets (147.5) and there supposed to be here tomorrow afternoon. I'll report back the results after I've had a chance to install them. Thanks, John

Sean,
You're like the Library of Congress for VMax's. You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. Write a VMax Book someday in your spare time.:biglaugh:

It'll be a top seller...

Sean, Just remember to add the aftermarket ramairframadam that goes before the muffler bearing and is attached somehow to the carb chains to your book. I'll order TWO copies!

Joey B

Resurrecting this old thread cause I may have found the pipes in a link that Rusty K. sent me.

The price is off by about a grand but cyclejohn may have the slip-on version and I think this is a full system? :ummm:

Are these them? :ummm:

Attachments

• Over v max pipes.jpg
    Over v max pipes.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 61

Attachments

• yamaha-v-max1200-stainless-fokker_big103401-02_4649.jpg
    yamaha-v-max1200-stainless-fokker_big103401-02_4649.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 27
  • yamaha-v-max1200-stainless-fokker_big103401-01_7db6.jpg
    yamaha-v-max1200-stainless-fokker_big103401-01_7db6.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 43
Well that's just great fellas. First you get me with the carb chains joke (good one). Now you tell me my pipes were made by some "Fokker" over in Europe. What's next? One thing I did notice is their top pipes angle inward and mine angle outward.

Oh, Oh, That means yours were made in China..:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Just Joking...

Well that's just great fellas. First you get me with the carb chains joke (good one). Now you tell me my pipes were made by some "Fokker" over in Europe. What's next? One thing I did notice is their top pipes angle inward and mine angle outward.

Actually if they are the Over Racing ones then they are Japanese and are of a very high quality and Over Racing carry a lot of parts for the vmax .But they are very expensive and $650 for a set is cheap IMHO .ACTUALLY JUST GREEN WITH ENVY.Cheers Kevman.

Back