2014 Thunder in the Valley - PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week of blasting through the mountains!!.................Wooo Hoooo!!!!...................:punk:.....................Tom.

Sadly, I'm going to have to pass on Thunder this year.
I had some work done on my car and had to spend more than I thought I would and I'm not walking well enough to really enjoy it anyways.

Bummer Dennis..................Get yourself mended up, get things back on track and we'll see ya next year!.......................Tom.

Your pressence will be missed this year. Was looking forward to catching up with you since I missed last year. Rest up and be safe!!!

Sadly, I'm going to have to pass on Thunder this year.
I had some work done on my car and had to spend more than I thought I would and I'm not walking well enough to really enjoy it anyways.

Yes Sam is still riding...saw his posts of his bike on facebook. He actually is leading a ride with Jim also. Scott Trimpey has plenty of camping space and will be hosting the Thursday night BBQ.

Im so excited......:clapping:

Sam still has his Vmax, and while I'm sure he would have no problem with a trailer and truck at his place there is a place that is closer. Scott Trimpey has plenty of space and has offered to let people camp on his property during Thunder. I also believe he is hosting a cookout at his house as well. I can't wait to get to Thunder!

You will be missed this year thats for sure dman.

WOW Thunder is looking kinda dull this year. IMO Just saying. :confused2:

WOW Thunder is looking kinda dull this year. IMO Just saying. :confused2:
Not at all, it must be that you are not riding a Vmax anymore that is dulling your senses!:biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh:
For me it all about seeing old friends and meeting new ones. AND it is about our love of the Vmax, and to see, hear and enjoy the progression of each owner's Vmax. So this year will be great as usual, no doubt about it!:punk:

It will be fun George, this event is all about friends and Vmax's. There will be plenty of us there who are either old friends or new friends and of course you already have a Vmax. So just think about all of us that you will meet have had Vmax's for a while, some like Bill have had theirs since the beginning in 1985! Best of all we all have our Vmax's there and can see what each other have done to make it their own, kinda like a this forum but in person!

Ad Larry Gilbert aka 2 wheel, & Charlie Long to the list of attendees. 1 vmax & 1 FJR.
Meeting new friends are really the old ones you have forgotten!
Too late to order shirts for this year?

Back