2013 Thunder in the Valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
Days INN in Somerset, PA. We'll be arriving Wed evening 6/19/13 and plan on leaving Sun morning 6/23/13. Reservations made! :eusa_dance: The wait is ON.

Anyone else reserved?

At this point I plan on getting there Mon the 17th and get a 2 day head start on everyone!.........Once I figure out what the other Mi riders are doing I will lock in...............:punk:................Tom.

Kathy & I are heading down, probably Wednesday AM. Hopefully gonna hook up with the Canadian delegation. I understand there's not gonna be an overnighter in Punxy?

If that's the case, cool. It's not that far for us, but if any of the Canadians need a place to spend the night before the last ride to Johnstown, I'm sure we can find room here...

Kath's planning on riding her 400 Burgman scooter down this time, she said she'd give us an hour head start! The way she rides, we may need it!!

Kathy & I are heading down, probably Wednesday AM. Hopefully gonna hook up with the Canadian delegation. I understand there's not gonna be an overnighter in Punxy?

If that's the case, cool. It's not that far for us, but if any of the Canadians need a place to spend the night before the last ride to Johnstown, I'm sure we can find room here...

Kath's planning on riding her 400 Burgman scooter down this time, she said she'd give us an hour head start! The way she rides, we may need it!!

If that's the case I might sneak down early with Tom, might as well enjoy the whole week riding the sweet roads in PA.!

I'd love to commit now but it looks like I'll be going through another shop shutting down,. so I have no idea where or if I'll be working then. Best I can hope for is that life plan B works out, stay tuned.

I'm in. I really hope you can make it Rick. Been trying to get together with you to ride for 2 years now and both years my bike had issues right before thunder. I just got the part from Steve today and spent the next few hours after I got it putting it all back together. So I'm ready to RIDE!! I'll take it out tomorrow we're supposed to have nice weather all weekend around 60 degrees so that's plenty warm enough for me. It felt good just moving a few feet after I got it all together but had to get down the hospital to see my sons new daughter and that's my 8th grandchild!! So I guess I'll have to give it the test ride tomorrow. I won't be able to even sleep tonight cause I feel like a 5 yr old on Christmas Eve. Lol

I have standing reservations from Thunder 2012, so I will be there Thursday morning sometime.....Hopefully some of you will step up to help out giving suggestions or organizing these events. The more people involved, the bigger the overall experiences for all.

I have standing reservations from Thunder 2012, so I will be there Thursday morning sometime.....Hopefully some of you will step up to help out giving suggestions or organizing these events. The more people involved, the bigger the overall experiences for all.
I need to call the hotel and get reservations, thanks for the reminder! :thumbs up:

I'm in. I really hope you can make it Rick. Been trying to get together with you to ride for 2 years now and both years my bike had issues right before thunder. I just got the part from Steve today and spent the next few hours after I got it putting it all back together. So I'm ready to RIDE!! I'll take it out tomorrow we're supposed to have nice weather all weekend around 60 degrees so that's plenty warm enough for me. It felt good just moving a few feet after I got it all together but had to get down the hospital to see my sons new daughter and that's my 8th grandchild!! So I guess I'll have to give it the test ride tomorrow. I won't be able to even sleep tonight cause I feel like a 5 yr old on Christmas Eve. Lol
That is some great news Ed, enjoy your ride today!:punk:

At this point I plan on getting there Mon the 17th and get a 2 day head start on everyone!.........Once I figure out what the other Mi riders are doing I will lock in...............:punk:................Tom.

WOW Tom... Monday arrival ! :worthy: I'm thinking this year I'd like to arrive Wednesday pm / depart Sunday. But if you and Brian will be there earlier.... think I can convince the boss to let me arrive earlier too ! :hmmm:
Tom / Brian, keep me posted of your plans and let's all start working on Chuck - 2Fear to get him to attend the 2013 Thunder !!

Besides the VMax itinerary of rides and parties what other activities does this rally offer? Are all the OEM manufacturers there to ride thier bikes and stuff??

I would like to see if they would have a Super Tenere there, but probably only the Star line...but the most of the time @ Thunder is spent either riding the great roads of Pennsylvania or hanging out with other great Vmax owners.

Latest posts

Back