Attention Nor'Easters: Quabbin Run 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Moved this from another existing thread to it's own:

We're throwing this party earlier this year. A lot of you guys come in from afar and the short days and cooler temps usually deter some folks.

Plus it didn't happen last year cause of rain and then we were limited on rain dates afterwards.......

It's on for 9/22
Rain date 10/6

Respond if you think you can make it ......hope for good weather....meeting time & location will be listed here as we get closer..........

probably not, but someone text me the night before hah.

Well....there seems to be no interest in this weekend so I guess we'll fall back to the rain date of 10/6 and see who's interested then....stay tuned......

I read these threads and wish MO were closer to your area rides................

OK....Well this date sounds a little more promising.....we'll see how it shakes out for attendance & weather when we get a little closer.

I'm gonna set 10/20 as the rain date.

Good thing we're far enough away from that Missouri guy so he doesn't show up......Something's a little off about him......:wave bye:

OK....Well this date sounds a little more promising.....we'll see how it shakes out for attendance & weather when we get a little closer.

I'm gonna set 10/20 as the rain date.

Good thing we're far enough away from that Missouri guy so he doesn't show up......Something's a little off about him......:wave bye:

Whats the Date? 10/6?

This is killing me. I have a ride planned with a bunch of guys from work that day...the boss has been planning it for a month. Same ride every year-Curtis ribs in VT then pies just north of that at a farm about a half hour away. I want to roll with my Vmax brothers....

Your ride sounds pretty good Dr. I'm sure you'll have fun..........

No one's really committed to the ride yet.................Does anyone care if we due Saturday 10/5 instead? That way we can watch football on Sunday.....LOL......Just a thought.....Whoever thinks they're going, please chime in with their opinion.................

If my mother in law can watch my son I'm in. My wife is teaching ACT testing at the high school that day.

Latest posts

Back