Cheapst price on Odyssey PC680 Battery on Ebay/w Free shipping

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, just charged one of my customers $125 but they were local. So the shipping would add a bit more to it.

Sean

The Ebay price is really low.. Sean, your price isn't bad at all either...
It's a Buck 50 at Batteries +...

OOPS, I did not know you were an Odyssey dealer or I would not have posted it. Sorry.......I belive in supporting forum Vendors, You and others are what makes this site run.

I'm not a dealer but get a decent deal with my local shop. I have no problem at all with anyone posting deals anywhere! BUT, you are right. I don't mind at all when you guys support me (and the others) and I don't mind giving advice when I can!

Sean

Sometimes I see things on eBay selling below dealer wholesale...kinda makes you wonder where the items came from and how good they will really be when you receive it....I'll admit I'm a cheap SOB but if the price is too low .... Somethin ain't right. If you deal with Sean or other reputable member / vendors you can be very sure that if it ain't right they will make it right. That's worth an extra $5 easily IMHO

Ordered one of these on Monday. Showed up Today (Wed) Not bad from Washington to PA. 12.8V out of the box. We will see how long it lasts....Hopefully better that the POS one I got from Napa that lasted 2 years!

The PC680 in my bike is at least 5 years old, since it was in the bike when the previous owner got it. He owned it for 2 years, now I've had it for 3.

Still spins the motor up like a top. I leave it connected over the winter but plug in the battery tender.

Back