Dont tell, but goin riding with Harley's tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting all ready for a 150-200 mile ride tomorrow south of here through the Shenandoah Valley with a bunch of my buds. Only problem is the majority of them ride Street Glides and Seth (my friend im taking to Thunder) on his YZF-600. Outta be interesting to say the least. I thought it was funny when one of thE Harley riders called to see if I wanted to go he said "you still got your VMAX?" When i said yep, he said "now we're just cruisin around just so ya know, we're not out for speed". Bahahaha! Made me smile.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well, those plans went to shit. Myself and three of the others got called out on a swat call at 3am to raid a house. Now everybody is goin home to go to bed. I'll still ride later though.

Well, those plans went to shit. Myself and three of the others got called out on a swat call at 3am to raid a house. Now everybody is going home to go to bed. I'll still ride later though.
Goodness gracious!
Sounds like you have had enough excitement for the day. Forget about the bike for awhile - relax and chill, George! You've earned it!
....and thanks for your service.....
Cheers!

Well I used to be a Paramedic on dry land, but most of our problems were Meth related...lol

The only additiction I have is V-Max related!!...............:biglaugh:................Tom.

Nothing a matter with riding with Harleys. I have rode with them most of my life. I have had to blast off on a few occasions though:biglaugh:

I just like how they all think they have a "better" bike because they have to pay an arm and a leg on them every month. Mine was paid off the day i got it (other than mods) so in my book thats better.

I just like how they all think they have a "better" bike because they have to pay an arm and a leg on them every month. Mine was paid off the day i got it (other than mods) so in my book thats better.

I just always remind them if they took all the jap,mexico,tawain parts off there bike they would not have much left they don't like to here that & some don't want to believe it but I have showed quite a few of them.

I like it!

Remind them there forks & brakes are one of the first thing to go not going to far with out them. I could go on & on with parts specially after being a tech for them. I don't dislike them. I have a lot of friends that ride them there is good & bad in every group. I met some BMW guys that were the biggest snobs ever.

All the guys i know are really good guys. I put my life on the line with them as i previously talked about. But when it comes to bikes they just have a chip on thoer shoulder because my bike didnt cost 15-25 thousand dollars. I'll give them credit though...they sure do look purdy in my rearviews. :)

Back