eBay buying parts info help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxrooky

Reaction score
If your on eBay fishing for parts I have noticed if it says VMAX it's more expensive. So I got the part number and ran like progressive springs 10-1563 found mine for $73 or so dollars free shipping and the rears are only $205 for the 412's? Just a lil heads up and help for us BALLERS ON A BUDGET. Lol... You all help me hope this helps you guys thanks again...Springs are in and if anyone is on the fence about getting some DO IT!!!! Front end dive is gone used 15W oil and lowered it 1" wow what a difference got the new clutch in also gunna take her out today....

Not too much different then I charge but a little cheaper anyway.

Not too much different then I charge but a little cheaper anyway.
I got my 412s from Sean w/ HD springs for 235.00 shipping included. I seen just the shock reg springs for more than I paid through Sean. Can't beat that price w/ a stick.

Sorry Sean wasn't trying to cut your throat lol... Just tryin to help out a lil.. I never. checked your prices rather get em from you then someone I don't know check em out when I get back 70 here in Turlock Headin out for a ride check out my new progressive fork springs and my new clutch....

I agree with OP, if it's something that could go on a HD, it's probably cheaper searching that way. Not too many things cross over though.
Sean and Kyle are usually as good as you can get, without any effort at all!

clutch was awesome and the new progressive springs 1" lower are worth their weight in gold enjoyable ride still gettin 20-22MPG gotta check them carbs out soon.. Was thinking maybe the slipping clutch was zappin some fuel mileage but it wasn't...

Latest posts

Back